H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Too late. Your initial flippant response undermines the rest.

Too late? It's never too late to try to meet people who are going through what you're experiencing, and who knows what might happen. When my friend and I are together we both tic and twitch and he's constantly obsessed with his looks and clothing.

I poke fun at him and he pokes fun at me and we have a great time together. Give it a try.

On the other hand, perhaps you rather people say, "your life is terrible you'll never meet someone and a relationship is impossible".

Perhaps that's what you REALLY want to hear. The choice is yours.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Too late? It's never too late to try to meet people who are going through what you're experiencing, and who knows what might happen. When my friend and I are together we both tic and twitch and he's constantly obsessed with his looks and clothing.

I poke fun at him and he pokes fun at me and we have a great time together. Give it a try.

On the other hand, perhaps you rather people say, "your life is terrible you'll never meet someone and a relationship is impossible".

Perhaps that's what you REALLY want to hear. The choice is yours.
I know the truth and it's based on every woman I've gone for in the past. I just want confirmation instead of nice, happy lies.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
I know the truth and it's based on every woman I've gone for in the past. I just want confirmation instead of nice, happy lies.

You want me to confirm that it's hopeless and you'll never find someone? If that's the case, I don't need to confirm anything. The confirmation is on your end. We are what we think and what we believe to be true.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
You want me to confirm that it's hopeless and you'll never find someone? If that's the case, I don't need to confirm anything. The confirmation is on your end. We are what we think and what we believe to be true.
It's not about what I think or believe. Even when I was hopeful and positive about this prospect, my illnesses always stood in the way of having what I wanted.

This conversation is over.

I

ilovenightmares

Alcohol is my medication
Jul 4, 2020
There is someone for everyone, that's my mantra.