• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

anagram

anagram

I’m full of BS
Feb 4, 2024
I used a relatively wide shoelace, a sock and a sturdy pen. I positioned the sock on my neck to act as padding so the tourniquet doesn't chaff my skin and leave marks.

I tied the reef knot and left approximately 3 finger gaps between the knot and my neck. I positioned the knot in front of my neck. I put in the pen inside the reef knot and tighten it well. I tightened the pen in an even way so that the knot secures it in the middle part of the pen.

And here's the important part, I turned the pen really really fast anti clockwise like I needed to die ASAP. I did this and sufficient pressure was applied to the carotids and jugulars on time. I started feeling light headed and woozy like I was gonna pass out in 10 seconds. Because of SI, I backed out. Not really SI but a worry of convulsions and something coming loose

I need to find a way to make sure nothing comes loose. I worry about convulsions too so I need to figure out something to prevent that from potentially ruining a serious attempt.

Since I used the padding, I had more confidence to turn faster to make it way tighter without any discomfort.

When I tightened it more slowly, it just tightened the jugulars first and made my eyes, head and teeth feel like they're about to pop out.

All in all, I felt like I got very close with this method and I think it's 100% doable.

Convulsions vary person to person and honestly it's Russian roulette. It may or may not even be that bad or the convulsions can be very bad.

I'll post a picture of materials I used later.
I'll consider buying a real tourniquet from Amazon but it's nice to know CTB is possible by making makeshift tourniquets with common materials found in most places.
I should also find a way to isolate the pressure to only apply to the carotids because compressing the jugulars is unnecessary imo. Carotids is what brings blood to the brain and blocking that is what causes unconsciousness anyway.

I remember somebody said they formed a block with a pair of socks and put that on top of where the carotids is and they used the tourniquet to apply pressure to that 'sock block' 😂

That will be my next experiment

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I've run into the same problems you have despite having bought a proper tourniquet. I need to tighten it better.