SaveOurLastGoodbye

SaveOurLastGoodbye

Looking at bus schedules
Jan 14, 2024
I'm not asking for encouragement or advice. I just want to know if CTB really is as painless as some people say it is. I've seen a lot of people on here in particular talking about using SN. My thoughts have been on using N/He/Ar gas as I've read it is a relatively painless and peaceful way to go. I have also thought about taking KCl/KCN in tandem with shooting myself (I think some people might recognize where I got the idea), but from what I have heard taking it causes a prolonged and agonizing death. Some people have also recommended the Night Night method, so I was wondering if that really is painless. If there is anyone that has tried some of these methods and survived, what did they feel like, and how can I not end up a vegetable if I fail?

For the longest time I've been afraid to go through with any of my suicidal thoughts, but now I feel like I'm just that tired and broken enough to try. I just want to find peace and fulfillment, but more and more it seems like the latter just isn't achievable. I feel like no matter what I do I'll never find the happiness I'm looking for. I have always been something of a hopeless romantic, trying and failing so many times to keep a relationship, and I'm tired of feeling so heartbroken.

I still have doubts about CTB even though I've wished so many times to do it. I guess there is still some small part of me that wants to keep kicking, in some futile attempt to find a semblance of happiness or meaning. I don't even what to call this; half venting and half asking for help, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

If you read through all of this, thank you for your time.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, Redacted24 and Unknown21
A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
This question gets asked quite often around here. My personal opinion is that unfortunately there isn't a definite answer. From what I've read here I gather that SN isn't the most peaceful method. But most users have a more positive outlook on SN and see the effects it brings about as minor. Yesterday there was a debate about inert gas and pain, you can find it here. Most people see it as peaceful, I personally am a bit of a sceptic and therefore not sure, although it is at the moment my preferred method. I think that at the end we all have to come to terms with the fact that ending a life is inherently violent and there is no 100 % peaceful way out.

Reactions: SaveOurLastGoodbye
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
That's the 1 million dollar question.
I agree with @Antoine_Roquentin ; there's no definite answer. Those who were successful cant tell us and those who weren't typically lacked either in procedure or dosage or worse, someone intervened. But yep, every method has a certain degree of pain, it's just the one classed as having minor level of pain.

Reactions: SaveOurLastGoodbye