• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nofun.intended

nofun.intended

i hate being alive is amazing
Oct 18, 2022
i have some questions about my SN plan. i've been seeing so many different people saying that we should do different things and it's confusing me. i want to make sure i do it right. ⬇️

• how long should i be fasting for? three or five hours, or more than that?
• it says we should have 50mL of water. is that really the same as a shot and a quarter?
• i haven't opened any of my 25g SN containers. I got three of them (i could've sworn i only ordered two though), but is all that crap really supposed to be dissolved in that little amount of water? i feel like the ratio is odd.
• i still need to check my meto for side effects. is there anything specific i should be looking out for that's bad?
• do you think i should take it like a shot or drink it through a straw? (i thought a shot would be fun but i can't imagine all that powder dissolving in that little water)

that's all my questions, thanks guys 😅

MsRaindrop

MsRaindrop

Jul 11, 2023
I'm interested too, the ratio sounds weird!

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
This guide should answer all your questions:

No, you don´t drink it through a straw, drink it all at once.

Reactions: nofun.intended
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
i have some questions about my SN plan. i've been seeing so many different people saying that we should do different things and it's confusing me. i want to make sure i do it right. ⬇️

• it says we should have 50mL of water. is that really the same as a shot and a quarter?
• i haven't opened any of my 25g SN containers. I got three of them (i could've sworn i only ordered two though), but is all that crap really supposed to be dissolved in that little amount of water? i feel like the ratio is odd.
• i still need to check my meto for side effects. is there anything specific i should be looking out for that's bad?
• do you think i should take it like a shot or drink it through a straw? (i thought a shot would be fun but i can't imagine all that powder dissolving in that little water)

Hmm, I have 100g and it's only in a smallish bottle. Are you sure it's 100% SN and not mixed with anything ?

hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022

Yes, 50-100ml is a shot or two. This amount of water is more of a suggestion than a requirement, but the less water the better since the point is to flood the system as quickly as possible without vomiting. If you dissolved/drank it in a full tumbler of water, it would not only prolong ingestion and taste horrendous - thus increasing likelihood of quitting - but it would also increase the chance you'll just vomit it all up. Also, everything I have read suggests fasting from food at least 8 hours and fasting from all liquids the last 2-4 hours before the SN.

Reactions: nofun.intended and scorchie
nofun.intended

nofun.intended

Oct 18, 2022
This guide should answer all your questions:

No, you don´t drink it through a straw, drink it all at once.
i read that already lol, but thank you
Hmm, I have 100g and it's only in a smallish bottle. Are you sure it's 100% SN and not mixed with anything ?
this is what the bottle says... it's barely filled too.

it's filled up to that first or second line on the bottom

Last edited by a moderator:
nofun.intended

nofun.intended

Oct 18, 2022
i had to edit the pictures i took to block off the info of where i got it, but this is what it says
this is how much it's filled up
IMG 2437

Last edited by a moderator:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Would you please delete the photos. It´s not allowed to post sources. Based on the numbers on the bottle, authorities can find out the source.

edit: remaining photo still shows numbers that allow to identify the manufacturer / source.

But why do I care. Keep posting such photos and details and I guarantee that in a few years there will be no SN source.

Last edited:
nofun.intended

nofun.intended

Oct 18, 2022
Would you please delete the photos. It´s not allowed to post sources. Based on the numbers on the bottle, authorities can find out the source.

edit: remaining photo still shows numbers that allow to identify the manufacturer / source.

But why do I care. Keep posting such photos and details and I guarantee that in a few years there will be no SN source. :tongue:
i wasn't aware that those numbers could be traced.