• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021

I have some modest proposals:

We should give infants the right to choose: life or death. I often see people on here complain about the lack of consent given in regards to exist or not exist. Let's give infants the right to choose immediately after birth. Once they stop crying we can explain the horrors of the world and lay the choice before them. Or maybe we can develop tech to communicate with the concept of a person before conception to determine consent to existence. The point is: Give everyone the choice!

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/do-you-think-bringing-children-into-this-world-is-immoral.119124/

I also see a lot of disdain resentment for parents on here and dogmatic statements in favour of antinatalism:

Anyone convicted of a crime deemed cruel by a pro-choice panel should be forcibly sterilized. We should expand the list of cruel acts over time. This list will be managed by the same panel which will be chosen by the enlightened and rational. You know, Us and not Them.

Pro-lifers (ie everyone in society who is either not suicidal or is not in support of pro-choice for all) must be brought to account for the cruel world they have saddled us with. Suicide is a human right.

*This is satire.

Last edited:
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Thank you for pointing out the absurdness of these posts. It's hard to find something to which I can relate. Everyone is entitled to their own views and opinions. And I accept this part of the forum. Though it often makes me frown as well. It's nice to read something that's more in line with my thinking. And I love a bit of good satire, so thanks!

Reactions: odradek