• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
i can't afford it but I ordered some stuff for my altar and I'm super excited for it to get here

I'm growing my hair out for the first time in like half a lifetime and I'm really curious to see what it's gonna look like

also my hair dresser is really cool and talking to her is p much the only in person socializing I ever get. I think she wants to be friends, she gave me her phone number and told me to send her some pics of the crafts I've been doing. I haven't yet. Mostly bc my sleep schedule is super messed up and I only remember to text her at like 4am lol

I'm trying to learn how to crochet and it's starting to get a little easier. I wanna make something for my altar

even though I've barely left my room for months, things aren't so bad. I've definitely been through worse

anything y'all are doing to help make a shitty situation bearable? anything you're looking forward to?

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Text her!

I'm really looking more to reduce my social activities because I do better relaxing on my own usually, and feel too busy lately. This weekend (since Thursday) has been very busy, hoping to relax Sunday.

• Love
Reactions: guayabas
Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
That's great! I am happy for you! Trying new things is always a good step. I also want to learn crocheting cause I saw people making those cute plushies. (I am influenced too much easily I swear) but last time I tried I gave birth to a monster. The poor plush was looking super mega awful!!!!

Your hair dresser sounds really sweet, seems like you get along well together :)

• Love
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Wow reading this post gave me this feeling that I can't quite explain.... like a fluttering feeling of lightness...

Thnx for posting.

Currently doing my makeup makes me feel nice/doing my morning ritual.

Listening to Kpop has helped keep me together...

I'm going to try to do something creative like paint, draw or play one of my instruments today. Hopefully I don't have an emotional flashback before I get to try.

I've thought of getting my hair dyed, getting a new septum piercing or getting a new piercing and my first tattoo.

Have to budget those right tho so we shall see.

I like to make lists as reminders and such. Maybe I shall make one of the lil things that keep me going...

Your post inspired me so thnx again for posting. I hope the friendship with you and your hairdresser continues to grow ❤️

• Love
guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
That's great! I am happy for you! Trying new things is always a good step. I also want to learn crocheting cause I saw people making those cute plushies. (I am influenced too much easily I swear) but last time I tried I gave birth to a monster. The poor plush was looking super mega awful!!!!

Your hair dresser sounds really sweet, seems like you get along well together :)
omg i love monsters though! I can't draw so whenever I do I draw monsters, that way it never looks wrong. If you still wanna learn crochet I suggest making monsters until you practice enough to be able to make something else :)
Wow reading this post gave me this feeling that I can't quite explain.... like a fluttering feeling of lightness...

Thnx for posting.

Currently doing my makeup makes me feel nice/doing my morning ritual.

Listening to Kpop has helped keep me together...

I'm going to try to do something creative like paint, draw or play one of my instruments today. Hopefully I don't have an emotional flashback before I get to try.

I've thought of getting my hair dyed, getting a new septum piercing or getting a new piercing and my first tattoo.

Have to budget those right tho so we shall see.

I like to make lists as reminders and such. Maybe I shall make one of the lil things that keep me going...

Your post inspired me so thnx again for posting. I hope the friendship with you and your hairdresser continues to grow ❤️
aww I'm so happy to hear that <3 I too like lists

your list sound so cute and fun. good luck with your creativity today! I'm rooting for you
Text her!

I'm really looking more to reduce my social activities because I do better relaxing on my own usually, and feel too busy lately. This weekend (since Thursday) has been very busy, hoping to relax Sunday.
I will eventually lol

I hope you get to relax soon! it's so important

Last edited:
Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
I can't draw so whenever I do I draw monsters, that way it never looks wrong.
That's actually pretty clever xDD
If you still wanna learn crochet I suggest making monsters until you practice enough to be able to make something else :)
Well, I suppose i can't make any excuses anymore. I'll create an army of little monsters!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
That's actually pretty clever xDD

Well, I suppose i can't make any excuses anymore. I'll create an army of little monsters!

Damn, can't believe I forgot the most important part: your two questions. Personally, what helps me is buying anime figures. I also spend most of my free time playing a game (genshin impact) even though it is less and less impactful on my mood. Only those two things help me coop, yeah ik its not a lot. I am pretty much a desperate case. I am not looking forward for anything.
aww, it's ok, you're still here despite all that and that's huge