Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I saw a friend today, saying goodbye felt really weird because this will probably the last time he ever sees me... unless my plans fuck up.

Last I heard from him was that he was at an internship... and today he told that he got hired. Thing is that I were at the same place 2 years ago for the same amount of time (about 3 months) and did the exact same thing. And I sure didn't get hired, why the fuck did that happen to him... but not me? We did the literall same thing.

I was never late... and if I was gone for the day I always told my boss about it and why. I had papers for all the times I was gone to prove that I wasn't lying in case I needed them. I also never left early and tried to learn, expand about the place the best I could. I often asked "hey can you show me this hey can you show me that"

I also tried to text another friend of mine, I wanted to have a serious talk with him. But In my text I didn't say that I just said "hey can we meet someday soon" and... nothing. Just bring on more stuff at this fucking point I couldn't possibly feel any more hurt anyway.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Moonicide, OreoWellington, mediocre and 2 others
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
Technology is a gift and a curse. I had "friends" but they never contacted me because I never used social media. I hope for you that your plan is as painless and as peaceful as possible. I wish you nothing but the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and Flume