• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
PPeH Update on Sodium Nitrite:

Here are the main things.
1. The dosage has been upped to 15g in 50-100ml water
2. All talk of baking soda or phytic acid as potentiates have been removed
3. Now it is recommended to take 800mg of Tagamet (cimetidine) 30 min before taking SN, this reduces the production rate of gastric acid.
4. Anti-emetic 30 minutes before is still recommended

Here are the results of the monitored death study they did. The person took 15g in 100ml of water
1. At 3 min drowsy
2. At 5 min very drowsy but responsive
3. At 12 min unconscious
4. At 15 min deep sleep/unrousable
5. At 25 minutes steady increasing cyanosis, shallow breathing
6. Death at 35 minutes

*My footnote, your anti-emetic HAS to be a dopamine blocker for it to be effective.

Reactions: iinner, JeSuisMalade, JAG_78 and 10 others
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
The June PPeH is out?

Reactions: Cyanide
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
yep, it was just updated. I know a few people have been waiting on the SN info so I was checking frequently.
sweet. can't wait for someone to upload a copy. Thanks for the update.

Reactions: Cyanide and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
sweet. can't wait for someone to upload a copy. Thanks for the update.

Unless they are bullshitting, it seems a very viable method. I wish we knew the health status of the person who took it. Still, in terms of losing consciousness it matches up with the case reports I've read, that unconsciousness is pretty rapid with such large amounts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost10, Tiburcio, Cyanide and 1 other person
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
Unless they are bullshitting, it seems a very viable method. I wish we knew the heath status of the person who took it. Still, in terms of losing consciousness it matches up with the case reports I've read, that unconsciousness is pretty rapid with such large amounts.
This is kind of an unpleasant question but is it common to experience diarrhea with this method? Was thinking of going to a cabin at a campground to CTB since there are no routine checks there like a hotel, but there is no toilet in the cabin...

Reactions: Tiburcio and Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
This is kind of an unpleasant question but is it common to experience diarrhea with this method? Was thinking of going to a cabin at a campground to CTB since there are no routine checks there like a hotel, but there is no toilet in the cabin...

I am no expert but, judging from case reports I've read that generally happens at lower doses, and when taken with food (because it dilutes the toxicity). I think one person who took a high dose passed 1 stool before he collapsed. But that doesn't seem to be the norm.

Edit:By the time you feel like crapping yourself you probably won't be conscious enough to get to the toilet. Lots of people shit themselves when they are dying, it's ok lol.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
I would think, judging by the content of what you are drinking, that if you were alive long enough for it to make it through your system, there would be a laxative effect. Similar to drinking epsom salts or milk of magnesia. But I doubt you would live long enough to suffer those effects.

Reactions: Lost10, Tiburcio, Cyanide and 1 other person
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
I am no expert but, judging from case reports I've read that generally happens at lower doses, and when taken with food (because it dilutes the toxicity). I think one person who took a high dose passed 1 stool before he collapsed. But that doesn't seem to be the norm.
Ok thank you, if there were no headaches nitrite doesn't seem too bad

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
I have pondered wearing an adult diaper when I CTB. The question is: what's more embarrassing? Being found with shit all in your pants, or with shit all in your diaper? Astronauts wear diapers, and they're kickass!

Reactions: Tiburcio, bag.of.cats, Cyanide and 2 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Ok thank you, if there were no headaches nitrite doesn't seem too bad

Again, at these high doses it doesn't seem to cause headaches in most people. It's so rapid you lose consciousness and possibly die before all the painful shit happens.

Reactions: Lost10, JAG_78, Tiburcio and 3 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I have pondered wearing an adult diaper when I CTB. The question is: what's more embarrassing? Being found with shit all in your pants, or with shit all in your diaper? Astronauts wear diapers, and they're kickass!

The way I see it, there's nothing dignified in the dying process anyways, so it doesn't really matter to me if I shit myself or whatever. Maybe I'm a freak lol

Reactions: Antonin49, Tiburcio, Cyanide and 2 others
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
I'd say that I'd starve myself for a few days so there's no cleanup but who am I kidding. I'm going to have a few bomb ass last meals. I think the thing that scares me the most about death is the decomposition process. its so ugly and scary. Wish I could just disappear

Reactions: Lost10, Tiburcio, bag.of.cats and 2 others
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
The way I see it, there's nothing dignified in the dying process anyways, so it doesn't really matter to me if I shit myself or whatever. Maybe I'm a freak lol
I think CTB is very dignified. It just depends on how you look at it. If you only view the disposition of your earthly remains, it might look undignified. But I see it as taking control of our destinies, moving on from this shitty existence on our own terms. I think that's the most dignity one can hope for.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I think CTB is very dignified. It just depends on how you look at it. If you only view the disposition of your earthly remains, it might look undignified. But I see it as taking control of our destinies, moving on from this shitty existence on our own terms. I think that's the most dignity one can hope for.

I agree but, for me, it's still less than ideal. It shouldn't even have come to this, from my perspective. For me, the best thing would have been to never been born. Nonexistence is what I'd call dignified lol

Reactions: Kim, windingdown, Tiburcio and 4 others
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
That's very interesting that you mention control. my life feels out of control. Even facilitating my own death is just an illusion of control. it's all just factors,timing, and preventive measures leading to a deadly game of chance.

Reactions: Tiburcio, bag.of.cats, Cyanide and 2 others
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
I agree but, for me, it's still less than ideal. It shouldn't even have come to this, from my perspective. For me, the best thing would have been to never been born. Nonexistence is what I'd call dignified lol
I agree completely. I'm only here because of the circumstances I've whined about incessantly (lol) but if I CTB, it's going to be a spectacular event. My dead body is only the catalyst. The documents I'm leaving behind to be disseminated to the world will wreck careers. That is control.

Reactions: Cyanide, anna, Elaina and 2 others
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
I agree completely. I'm only here because of the circumstances I've whined about incessantly (lol) but if I CTB, it's going to be a spectacular event. My dead body is only the catalyst. The documents I'm leaving behind to be disseminated to the world will wreck careers. That is control.
Will you have emails on a timer that will be sent as back up too? I'd hate for the documents to somehow be lost in the shuffle. Maybe I'm just paranoid

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018

I'm still frustrated with things but don't care that much about everything that's lead up to this point. Shit happens, I make mistakes, others make mistakes, it's all moot to me now. I am very grateful that I am going to have a peaceful death and have enough sense to let go when the time is right, many don't get that in this life.

I could be wrong but I think anger and other strong emotions, except maybe extreme fear, makes it harder for people to CTB. For me, it's been better to let go of as much as I can.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Cyanide, dano6533 and 2 others
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
Will you have emails on a timer that will be sent as back up too? I'd hate for the documents to somehow be lost in the shuffle. Maybe I'm just paranoid
I have them saved locally, and also set to be sent out. But trust me, my wife knows all about what has happened to me and is currently happening to me, and there will be notes here too. If anyone fails to get the message, she will spend the rest of her life crusading on my behalf. She is about to lose her beloved husband because of this, and after she grieves, she will rampage. I love that woman because she is a fighter and she WILL fight. My children will fight. My story will continue to be told. My death was unnecessary. I was murdered by the medical community and by the government.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lost10, Tiburcio, Cyanide and 3 others
accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
I can confirm this, the lataxive effect might not be much of a problem. But everybody, when we die, nevermind the way of dying, sphincters stop working and relax, so we all shit and pee in the pants. I don't want my family to find me like this, a horrorful last image about me. So If plan to not be eating 24 hours before, and take some laxatives, so I empty my stomach, the same goes for driking. I think it won't be much of a problem and might even increase the effect of sodium nitrite if I choose this method.

Reactions: Cyanide, dano6533 and Mari
Lucas

Lucas

May 26, 2018
PPeH Update on Sodium Nitrite:

Here are the results of the monitored death study they did. The person took 15g in 100ml of water

div7WsmfDStuGPZT.jpg

Reactions: JAG_78, iFeelmeaninglesss, wait and 3 others
GiveMeNovacaine

GiveMeNovacaine

Jun 11, 2018
Can you volumetric dose Sodium Nitrite? For instance, dump a 100g bottle into 600ml of filtered tap water, shake it up and then drink 90ml of it. 90ml should equal to 15g of the substance because 15g/100g = 90ml/600ml.

Last edited:
Reactions: JeSuisMalade, wait, Cyanide and 1 other person
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

I'm totally thinking about wearing a diaper.

In the note I leave for police/EMTs, I'm going to say, "I put on a diaper because most people shit their pants when they die. Hopefully it'll make clean-up easier."

Reactions: Cyanide, dano6533, shattered dreams and 1 other person
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
I'm totally thinking about wearing a diaper.

In the note I leave for police/EMTs, I'm going to say, "I put on a diaper because most people shit their pants when they die. Hopefully it'll make clean-up easier."
Exactly this. It would be in my note too. "I'm not into some weird kinky diaper fetish shit. Just being considerate. You're welcome." lol

Reactions: Freesan, Kira, Cyanide and 4 others