• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

everwhatever

everwhatever

May 15, 2018
Are you taking anti emetics? How much SN are you taking?
It's a good question. I'm gonna use only 10 grams with 40-50 mg meto, because my metabolism is fast and I don't weight much, it should work anyway, I can take more, but I don't want.

Reactions: sif and Cyanide
D

DeathIsTheSolution

May 19, 2018
It's a good question. I'm gonna use only 10 grams with 40-50 mg meto, because my metabolism is fast and I don't weight much, it should work anyway, I can take more, but I don't want.

You're very lucky you've got meto. I read that the headache you get from taking SN is excruciating. I really wish I had meto but it doesn't matter. We know that people have died from taking SN despite puking.

Reactions: Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
You're very lucky you've got meto. I read that the headache you get from taking SN is excruciating. I really wish I had meto but it doesn't matter. We know that people have died from taking SN despite puking.

I rarely see case reports where they talk about headaches from overdose on SN. I've only seen that with sodium azide. Not saying you're wrong...

D

DeathIsTheSolution

May 19, 2018
I rarely see case reports where they talk about headaches from overdose on SN. I've only seen that with sodium azide. Not saying you're wrong...

Someone on 8ch (from the sodium azide thread) said after taking a bit of SN, he puked within minutes and had an earth shattering headache.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Someone on 8ch (from the sodium azide thread) said after taking a bit of SN, he puked within minutes and had an earth shattering headache.

why was he talking about SN in the sodium azide thread? Azide gives you an even worse headache from what I understand.

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
People were comparing azide and nitrite in the azide thread.

According to Nitsckhe, nitrite can induce a headache (the video that I think you posted?). It doesn't seem to be as certain as with azide, though. Either way, I'm guessing you could probably alleviate it somewhat with painkillers.

Reactions: Cyanide and Sonnenblume
D

DeathIsTheSolution

May 19, 2018
why was he talking about SN in the sodium azide thread? Azide gives you an even worse headache from what I understand.

https://8ch.net/suicide/res/34460.html#q37897

"Took two kisses of nitrate of my finger (sorry didn't measure). I was quite drunk. I was throwing up within minutes. I had an earth shattering headache well into the next day. Just giving my personal anecdote. I really don't think I can do this sober. Could I have at least two jiggers (30 ml) of vodka beforehand?"

They're comparing both methods in the thread.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
https://8ch.net/suicide/res/34460.html#q37897

"Took two kisses of nitrate of my finger (sorry didn't measure). I was quite drunk. I was throwing up within minutes. I had an earth shattering headache well into the next day. Just giving my personal anecdote. I really don't think I can do this sober. Could I have at least two jiggers (30 ml) of vodka beforehand?"

They're comparing both methods in the thread.

I wish I had the guts to use sodium azide but I just can't. The thought of someone else getting hurt due to my method is too unbearable for me.

Reactions: 45ready2ctb and Cyanide
D

DeathIsTheSolution

May 19, 2018
Headaches and other shit ? Well, it's only temporary.

Doesn't really bother me that much, honestly. As long as it kills me. If I wake up to find that I'm alive, I'm going to be PISSED!

Reactions: sif, Sonnenblume, Cyanide and 1 other person
D

DeathIsTheSolution

May 19, 2018
I wish I had the guts to use sodium azide but I just can't. The thought of someone else getting hurt due to my method is too unbearable for me.

Azide is difficult to get. That's the problem. At least for azide, there's no antidote.

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Sodium nitrite seems easy to get ahold of but the one thing that turns me off is thinking about digesting all the salt.

And then, as I'm getting into bed, I first do a saline nasal rinse and I wondered if maybe that would be a way to 8ntroduce it easier into ones system. After mulling that for about a minute, I realized the error of my thinking, most of the saline rinse comes straight back out.

So, similar thought - what about introducing it via an enema?

Please excuse me if this is covered in one of the books, But I hadn't seen any posts about any similar issue.

Thoughts?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Sodium nitrite seems easy to get ahold of but the one thing that turns me off is thinking about digesting all the salt.

And then, as I'm getting into bed, I first do a saline nasal rinse and I wondered if maybe that would be a way to 8ntroduce it easier into ones system. After mulling that for about a minute, I realized the error of my thinking, most of the saline rinse comes straight back out.

So, similar thought - what about introducing it via an enema?

Please excuse me if this is covered in one of the books, But I hadn't seen any posts about any similar issue.

Thoughts?

I've yet to try it but if little old ladies can manage to get down 200ml of Nembutal surely I can manage 50-100ml of Sodium Nitrite, it can't be any worse. I did think about injection. I used to help my ex shoot up Fentanyl so I know how that works. But I'd wager injecting a salt would be hella painful. Putting it up your nose seems like it'd burn even more than drinking but I could be wrong. I don't think there's an ideal method to this, unfortunately.

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
If you're worried about having a seizure, you could take an anticonvulsant along with the anti-emetic. Chloroquine is one of the medications recommended for self-euthanasia, and it can cause painful convulsions, but if people take diazepam beforehand it prevents those effects.
I'm taking lamictal for my bipolar which is also used to treat seizures. Do you think this will prevent seizures with nitrite?

Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Cyanide
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I'm taking lamictal for my bipolar which is also used to treat seizures. Do you think this will prevent seizures with nitrite?

I don't know that much about the different anticonvulsants, but if it prevents seizures, then it should prevent seizures with nitrite. But you'll probably need to take more than your standard daily dose, which I wouldn't know any specifics for.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Cyanide
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
WAIT WHAT
Both Sodium azide and nitrite can be found on amazon. Sodium azide is appealing to me because one of the sodium azide bottles has a skull with crossbones warning death it has a review from someone saying this stuff is deadly.

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Both Sodium azide and nitrite can be found on amazon. Sodium azide is appealing to me because one of the sodium azide bottles has a skull with crossbones warning death it has a review from someone saying this stuff is deadly.
There has to be some catch, like you can only order it if you own a business or something

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
WAIT WHAT

it's not my fault if you blow up your neighborhood, just putting it out there. I strongly discourage azid as it is so dangerous to others. And if you do survive it, there'll be lasting damage, unlike with nitrite that is generally completely reversible.

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
it's not my fault if you blow up your neighborhood, just putting it out there. I strongly discourage azid as it is so dangerous to others. And if you do survive it, there'll be lasting damage, unlike with nitrite that is generally completely reversible.
Definitely going to need a citation on the claim that nitrite causes no lasting damage. Also, has anyone survived azide? Finally, I can't stress the time factor enough: I WILL be found within a few minutes or AT MOST a couple hours

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Definitely going to need a citation on the claim that nitrite causes no lasting damage. Also, has anyone survived azide? Finally, I can't stress the time factor enough: I WILL be found within a few minutes or AT MOST a couple hours

As always, I want to preface this by saying that i'm no expert on this - or any, really - subject.

If you look at case reports like this one, you can see that the process can go pretty far while still being reversible. The person in this case had consumed 15 grams one hour prior to being brought to the hospital, without suffering any neurological damage.

I would assume that there will be a point of no return with nitrite (one for brain damage, and one for death), as there is with other drugs or substances that cut off the supply of oxygen to the brain. Nitrite seems to be a quite slow working substance, which means that it could take a while before you reach that point. You should probably find another method if you have so little time to work with, although most methods would benefit from having more time.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Your time constraints are unfortunate but they don't justify putting others at risk and sodium azide comes with big risk especially since you don't seem to want to research things on your own, that's the truth. It's an unfair life, what can I say. Here are some resources on Sodium Nitrite that I have, familiarize yourself with them. All the ones that survived had no or minor lasting damage...

https://www.omicsonline.org/open-ac...odium-nitrite-2157-7145.1000262.php?aid=36065
https://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search/a?dbs+hsdb:@term+@DOCNO+757
http://swifletresearch.blogspot.com/2011/01/death-by-sodium-nitrite.html
http://ojs.wpro.who.int/ojs/index.php/wpsar/article/view/105/309
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10394493
https://archive.org/stream/MedicalJurisprudenceAndToxicology/TXT/00000577.txt
http://www.inchem.org/documents/pims/chemical/pimg016.htm
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5129a2.htm
https://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/pdfplus/10.2105/AJPH.35.11.1217

As I said, I know one woman survived 15g of Azide, you'll have to search the Sodium Azide thread on 8chan to find it. If you go this route do extensive research for your own sake and for others. Most of us here are avoiding this method for good reason.

Reactions: JeSuisMalade, Cyanide, OfficerK and 1 other person
Mooseanonsky

Mooseanonsky

Apr 13, 2018
Okay so, I'm not sure about doing this without antiemetics now. Even if it is possible to still die after puking, would it just be easier to have something to prevent nausea? I don't want to survive and I'm terrified of puking (I know it sounds ridiculous), so if I were to decide to take a risk and buy some antiemetics online, where should I go and what medications would you recommend I get?

Some people have mentioned alldaychemist and I too have heard of people's bank accounts getting cleared and whatnot but I can't think of any other websites to go to. I saw inhouse pharmacy but then I read about them not taking payments from credit unions, which is what I have a bank account with. And I don't think either place takes prepaid cards, actually, I don't think any online pharmacy takes any kind of credit card payment.

So anyway, I've seen a few different meds but I'm not sure which one's the best to take. And I'm also not sure how to go about doing this. Should I take the medicine an hour before and then mix the nitrite in some water and drink it? And how much nitrite would be enough?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
It's going to be extremely uncomfortable without antiemetics, as for whether it'll still work I honestly don't know, but I imagine it could derail the process if you puke too much of it up.

I used alldaychemist and received my order and they didn't steal from my account

PPeH recommends 10g SN dissolved in 50ml water, but I'm taking more. Anti emetics take 30-40 minutes before.

Mooseanonsky

Mooseanonsky

Apr 13, 2018
I'm sorry for being a huge idiot but how much is that exactly? I don't really know metric..I tried googling it but I still have no Idea how much I'm supposed to take with how much water. Again, sorry. I know I should know this stuff but I really don't..I just don't want to mess up and survive this.

Reactions: Cyanide and anna
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I don't know exactly, I bought a food scale to measure mine out. They're cheap. I'm not sure how to convert to metric, I'm a dumb American lol. Maybe a European here will know.

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Grams and litres are metric.

Use google for converting, e.g. "10 grams to ounces" or "100 ml to cups". It should give you the exact amount.