Feb 29, 2020
Thank god I got my SN already :'(

Reactions: Jumper Geo
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Title is pretty self explanatory. There has been a rise of restrictions put in place by suppliers and companies of sodium nitrite. It seems that they have finally caught onto the effectiveness of this method. If you are wanting to use the SN method for an elective death then please act now.
Be careful I read your post as a incitement of suicide. You should probably edit this so it becomes clear that what you were trying to say is that people should buy SN now instead of use SN now. Just saying.

Edit: just realized this thread is almost a year old, but still.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Thank god I got my SN already :'(

Yes me to, but it will be hard to completely restrict it as my butcher (meat market) had a big bag and offered me some but I already bought mine but I laughed as I thought it was going to be hard to get hold of.

Reactions: TeenIdle
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Yes me to, but it will be hard to completely restrict it as my butcher (meat market) had a big bag and offered me some but I already bought mine but I laughed as I thought it was going to be hard to get hold of.
Yeah you shouldn't do that to your butcher if he will come to know afterwards what you did with it.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah you shouldn't do that to your butcher if he will come to know afterwards what you did with it.

I have known him for over 20 years he knows what it's used for a part from curing meat, he said it in a funny way we had a good laugh but if mine never arrived I would have got some of him and not mentioned it on here or to anyone else.

I have known him for over 20 years he knows what it's used for a part from curing meat, he said it in a funny way we had a good laugh but if mine never arrived I would have got some of him and not mentioned it on here or to anyone else.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Even with some difficulties, but it is still sold. Pro-choice: Government = 1:0

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
Where's the source for this or is it just an observation? It wasn't nearly as easy getting the stuff shipped to me but I used a middle man service and ordered from a huge well known retail chain without an issue. The package was labeled dangerous goods and cost a bit more to ship but it didn't raise suspicions.