• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
As I said, I'm copypasting my story. I said earlier that I phoned 911 - my mistake, I didn't remember it and actually it was other way around, sorry for that.

"
Hey guys, last night I went with sodium nitrite and wanted to share some a story.

I mixed 15g with 60ml of water, half hour before I took really weak antiemetic. My heart was beating like crazy, probably because I was scared as fuck and it was going to be the end of my miserable life.
I can't compare taste to anything, but it's not so bad, although nothing enjoyable.

20 mins in, I felt like vomiting and I spent a lot of time in the bathroom doing that. Then,, after ten minutes I felt unbearable pain, like I've felt worse, but still it was hard to go through this, so I went to my sis and told her to call emergency asap and that she hasn't much time.

An hour in, I got blackout and I can't remember anything from that time, not even that they reanimated me.
Now it's 11 hours after this, I'm in hospital and I'm completely fine, I told docs that it was stupid of me and of course I wouldn't try again, so they won't keep me there for long.

I'm sure if I didn't go to my sister, I would go through it and most likely be dead by now."

To add to all of this, I was in psych ward for 6 weeks, but I've been training all this time/reading books/went to group walks/talked with folks there so it wasn't too bad.

I'm enjoying my life now, but I know that sooner or later I will attempt again, but for now it's chill.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Reactions: Kat!, TimeToBiteTheDust, Ἡγησίας and 45 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
As I said, I'm copypasting my story. I said earlier that I phoned 911 - my mistake, I didn't remember it and actually it was other way around, sorry for that.

"
Hey guys, last night I went with sodium nitrite and wanted to share some a story.

I mixed 15g with 60ml of water, half hour before I took really weak antiemetic. My heart was beating like crazy, probably because I was scared as fuck and it was going to be the end of my miserable life.
I can't compare taste to anything, but it's not so bad, although nothing enjoyable.

20 mins in, I felt like vomiting and I spent a lot of time in the bathroom doing that. Then,, after ten minutes I felt unbearable pain, like I've felt worse, but still it was hard to go through this, so I went to my sis and told her to call emergency asap and that she hasn't much time.

An hour in, I got blackout and I can't remember anything from that time, not even that they reanimated me.
Now it's 11 hours after this, I'm in hospital and I'm completely fine, I told docs that it was stupid of me and of course I wouldn't try again, so they won't keep me there for long.

I'm sure if I didn't go to my sister, I would go through it and most likely be dead by now."

To add to all of this, I was in psych ward for 6 weeks, but I've been training all this time/reading books/went to group walks/talked with folks there so it wasn't too bad.

I'm enjoying my life now, but I know that sooner or later I will attempt again, but for now it's chill.

Thanks you very very much for sharing your experience !!!

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Cyanide, Jc40 and 11 others
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018

"

Do you remember what anti-emetic you took and how much?

Reactions: Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 5 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
Thanks you very very much for sharing your experience !!!

That's an honor for me.

To add to all of this I'm 20yrs old and 147lbs

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Cyanide, About_to_Go and 9 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Where did the "unbearable pain" were located ? Head ? Stomach?

Reactions: Cyanide, Zamolxes, Walilamdzi and 10 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
Do you remember what anti-emetic you took and how much?

Yeah, it was apap night, I'm not sure if you can get it out of Poland, took 2tabs,which is 1g paracetamol if I remember correctly

Reactions: Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
Reactions: Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 7 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
Reactions: deleted, Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 10 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Make sure to take good antiemetic, I would say it's crucial
Oh yeah don't worry about that, I'm planning Metoclopramide

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 7 others
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Then,, after ten minutes I felt unbearable pain, like I've felt worse

Can you describe the pain in a bit more detail? Did it feel like having a bad gas? Or like having a diarrhea perhaps?

Reactions: deleted, Cyanide, Walilamdzi and 7 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018

"

hey, thanks so much for sharing!
On a scale of 1-10, what would you rate the pain? And what kind of pain can you compare it to?

Reactions: Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 5 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Can you describe the pain in a bit more detail? Did it feel like having a bad gas? Or like having a diarrhea perhaps?
The "unbearable" make me feel nervous

Reactions: deleted, Notcutoutforlife, Cyanide and 8 others
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Reactions: TiredOfWakingUp, Cyanide, Iceangel and 5 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Well, it's a deadly poison so no walk in the park for sure.
Sure but SN should be "relatively" peaceful as they said... Headaches was the most common symptom. Unbearable pain in the stomach wasn't mention anywhere...

Reactions: deleted, Cyanide, Psilo and 8 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Sure but SN should be "relatively" peaceful as they said... Headaches was the most common symptom. Unbearable pain in the stomach wasn't mention anywhere...
I'm getting more and more critical of Nitschkes work, to be honest

Reactions: JeSuisMalade, The Whale, Cyanide and 19 others
DerSonnenschein

DerSonnenschein

Jul 3, 2018
I'm getting more and more critical of Nitschkes work, to be honest

Nitschke again and again stresses to take the recommend amount with anti emetics. If you don't do that you will puke that shit up and go through pain because you won't fall unconscious in less than 5 minutes.

Even carbon monoxide poisoning, which is considered one of the most peaceful methods of suicide alongside Nembutal, will cause horrible pain, cramps and diarrhea if the dosage is too high but not lethal.

Reactions: tryingtoescape, inconsequential, Cyanide and 18 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018

I can't compare it to those, I'm more likely comparing it to the mental pain I've felt since 6th grade till I was 19 years old, couldn't get out of bed or do anything, since then I don't remember the last time I've cried, I've been feeling numb since then.

Reactions: Cyanide, Marawa, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
hey, thanks so much for sharing!
On a scale of 1-10, what would you rate the pain? And what kind of pain can you compare it to?

Something like plucking the root of permament tooth, 6-7, but after I puked it was mostly fine, so I guess good antiemetic would do the job.

Reactions: tryingtoescape, Cyanide, Marawa and 9 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
Nitschke again and again stresses to take the recommend amount with anti emetics. If you don't do that you will puke that shit up and go through pain because you won't fall unconscious in less than 5 minutes.

Even carbon monoxide poisoning, which is considered one of the most peaceful methods of suicide alongside Nembutal, will cause horrible pain, cramps and diarrhea if the dosage is too high but not lethal.

Listen to this man, I didn't follow with antiemetics and that's how I ended up. Learn from my mistake.

Reactions: TiredOfWakingUp, Ἡγησίας, Cyanide and 14 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Listen to this man, I didn't follow with antiemetics and that's how I ended up. Learn from my mistake.
You ended up pretty well in fact, no brain damages or stuff like that

Reactions: Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
You ended up pretty well in fact, no brain damages or stuff like that

I was pretty amazed with that, too.
I've had my brain scanned and they said there was some problems connected to epilepsy, but I didn't feel anything with that subject since then

Reactions: Boochky, Barelyhuman, Cyanide and 7 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Is there maybe something else you could compare the pain to, like a migraine, broken bone, really high fever, back pain, etc?
and was the pain like a crampy or stabbing feeling (similar to gastritis?)

Reactions: Cyanide, Didymus, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Plucking the root of a tooth sounds really painful to me, yikes

Reactions: Cyanide, Nobodysfault, Didymus and 8 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
Is there maybe something else you could compare the pain to, like a migraine, broken bone, really high fever, back pain, etc?
and was the pain like a crampy or stabbing feeling (similar to gastritis?)
More like stabbing feeling, growing pain.
I would compare it to stomach pain, but much stronger, high fever isn't the case, back pain too, never had broken bone, migraine too soft (or maybe I've never had strong one) never had gastritis.

Reactions: Marawa, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
I

Inertia

May 24, 2018
Thanks for sharing your experience, Querry1. I'm sorry that it was so unpleasant for you. I really appreciate the information.

Reactions: Cyanide, About_to_Go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 13 others
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, it was apap night, I'm not sure if you can get it out of Poland, took 2tabs,which is 1g paracetamol if I remember correctly

Excuse me, maybe it's the language, but I think I did not understand well ... Did you just take paracetamol? No antiemetic?

Reactions: inconsequential, Cyanide, efffervescence and 9 others
J

Jane8334

Jul 7, 2018

He doesn't seem to be stressing taking antiemetics that emphatically here...or is that just my interpretation?

It will be interesting to see what he says in the Aug edition when it comes out.

Attachments

• 35D3F82B-B63E-4CC9-92BE-DA2F43B405F9.png
    35D3F82B-B63E-4CC9-92BE-DA2F43B405F9.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 475
Reactions: Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 6 others