• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Wheelofdawn

Apr 14, 2018
I plan to Ctb that day, it is as good a day as any for it. read through the PPHB and I think this is the easier and most cost effective method for me. Take it at night like 1am, and go to sleep, not really worried about being caught mid act since the ones i live with are used to me being shut in my room most of the day. So yeah probably my last post here, thank you for the space to vent.

Reactions: dano6533, Smilla, mattwitt and 4 others
YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
Godspeed Wheelofdawn. May your journey be a pleasant one.

Reactions: dano6533, anna, thickwing and 1 other person
W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
Good luck and may you find peace, my friend. Please make sure you take your anti-emetics before

Reactions: MortDeVivre, dano6533, anna and 2 others
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
I plan to Ctb that day, it is as good a day as any for it. read through the PPHB and I think this is the easier and most cost effective method for me. Take it at night like 1am, and go to sleep, not really worried about being caught mid act since the ones i live with are used to me being shut in my room most of the day. So yeah probably my last post here, thank you for the space to vent.
Godspeed. I wish you peace.

Reactions: dano6533 and Smilla
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Mine is arriving on 16th off of amazon. Iv'e read threads where people have doubts about it's peacefulness, specially compared to Nitrogen. Can anyone assure me?

Reactions: dano6533 and thickwing
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Mine is arriving on 16th off of amazon. Iv'e read threads where people have doubts about it's peacefulness, specially compared to Nitrogen. Can anyone assure me?
It is less peaceful than N or Nitrogen, but it's not specially bad. Heavy headaches are almost assured if you do not take benzos beforehand and seizures can occur if you manage to stay conscious for a lot longer than you should.

Reactions: anna, dano6533, Gumby and 2 others
W

Wheelofdawn

Apr 14, 2018
And I fucked it up...I underestimated how bad it tasted, the super salty water just kinda burned, so was trying to take it slowly to not throw up or choke. Must not have gotten enough down, and eventually puked, and then I think i laid back on the ground and passed out for a few hours... Spent all today just letting my body rest, my spo2 levels have returned to normal, so at least I avoided a hospital trip...Next time will either be Nitro bag, or geletine pills to put the Sn in...

Reactions: anna, Mari, dano6533 and 2 others
YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
And I fucked it up...I underestimated how bad it tasted, the super salty water just kinda burned, so was trying to take it slowly to not throw up or choke. Must not have gotten enough down, and eventually puked, and then I think i laid back on the ground and passed out for a few hours... Spent all today just letting my body rest, my spo2 levels have returned to normal, so at least I avoided a hospital trip...Next time will either be Nitro bag, or geletine pills to put the Sn in...
Sorry it didn't work out for you and thanks for coming back to report your experience. It'll help others. Did you use an antiemetic? How about Tagamet to reduce stomach acid?

Reactions: anna, dano6533 and Strumgewehr
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
And what what the purity of the SN you used? What does it's taste compare to?

Reactions: anna, dano6533 and YaYaDr
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
That's like pulling the trigger and the gun getting jammed, u actually went through with it, but the method failed u.
Was it painful?

Reactions: dano6533
wait

wait

forever
Jun 14, 2018
Thanks for posting ur experience.
Whether u added too much sn than 15g to 100 ml water, its better use 15gm only for 100ml water, and u must be used h2 blocker tablets, and metaclopramide tablets, 30 minutes before sn ingestion.
Also avoid meals atleast 4 hours before.

Reactions: anna and dano6533
W

Wheelofdawn

Apr 14, 2018
Yeah, surprised I didn't ctb with it, if only from heartrate. My heart is freaking tired... had a long period of 150+ heartrate...my phone i can check heart rate and oxygen level of my blood, got down to like 75 spo2 and Still didn't die...It has since returned to 96% after resting today...

I didn't get the anti-puking drugs... was one part of my fuck up, didn't know where to get them and stuff. Also had lab purity grade Sn, and probably added more than 15gms with the water, might be why it was impossible to choke down...

Reactions: dano6533, wait and Definitelyworried
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Yeah, surprised I didn't ctb with it, if only from heartrate. My heart is freaking tired... had a long period of 150+ heartrate...my phone i can check heart rate and oxygen level of my blood, got down to like 75 spo2 and Still didn't die...It has since returned to 96% after resting today...

I didn't get the anti-puking drugs... was one part of my fuck up, didn't know where to get them and stuff. Also had lab purity grade Sn, and probably added more than 15gms with the water, might be why it was impossible to choke down...
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that, it sucks how there are people that don't want to die, and they die from cancer or some sort of disease, while others want to die but can't even after making some strong attempts.

Reactions: dano6533 and LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS
wait

wait

forever
Jun 14, 2018
U just right down in a plane paper the generic names of h2 blocker/acidity blocker, anti emitics:

"Ranitidine
Metaclopramide"

And ask all medical shops near u, any one of them may give u. Just try....

Reactions: dano6533 and LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for sharing this.

Reactions: Mari and dano6533
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Dear Wheelofdawn, what is your status as of now? Have you had aftereffects? Are you planning on trying again?

Reactions: anna
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
She hasent been around since july 2nd. I wonder if she ctb?

Reactions: Mari
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Oh, in that case I hope she's had a peaceful passing.
Me too if thats the case. She dident mention any thing about pain, but at least we know to use antiemetics for this method and tagamet. And that she went to sleep for a few hours seems to confirm the relative peacefulness.

Reactions: Mari