• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
This is off topic kind off. My neighbour is an older guy he's around 40, veterans disable mentally and somewhat physically with chronic disease he was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and chemo is not an option as the disease progressed the doctor told him you have 3 months in this life. He's being waiting on his disability check forever today he got it. He came over crying he said " what I'm I suppose to do with this money now, I'm already dead" how cruel life and the people in it, they approved his check when he's saying good bye to this life. You have to be dying to be approved for financial assistance and it's very sad. You wanna live normal life? This is normal.. I don't want to be dependent on anyone I want to die while I can gather my method. Just thought about sharing because his tears broke my heart.

Last edited:
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Thank you for sharing, I hope that he can at least buy something to help make him smile and relax.

Walter
You know what he told me? I'm use it for my funeral! He fought for this country but none appreciated him. He has two daughters but they don't even look at him. I told him today that I'm going to end my life he looked at me and smiled " I never thought about that 20 years ago I wish I did" so I'm not sure if he took me series.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Disability is a challenge to get. I was "lucky" because my ailment was an automatic grant.(still took a while)
I got lucky twice because the treatment worked. I am still alive but notin good enough shape to work. Luck varies by incident.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
I always thought about this kind of thing, society demands that you give your blood but when you need it everyone ignores your problem, I feel sorry for your neighbor, I can understand what it's like to feel used. I sincerely hope he accepts death as soon as possible, this prevents him from suffering from anxiety.It shouldn't be easy at all

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
It's so sad our Veterans aren't treated with better care

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere