• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Killia

Killia

キリア
Sep 20, 2020
I know it's all my fault, but I feel like social media ended up exacerbating all of the issues I have. I have a specific type of OCD, and all the time I keep worrying about whether I'm a good person or not, and social media hasn't helped with this at all, especially if you're in the western anime artist sphere and everyone expects you to have to talk about what's going on in the world or whether or not you're a bad person for liking x show or drawing y "bad character". I know all of this sounds so terminally online, but I just wish I never went down this path, and then maybe I'd not want to kill myself, or at least a little less like I've been driving to all these years.

• Hugs
Reactions: Archness and bed