• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rebirth

Jun 20, 2018
The last decade has been the most deadly in terms of this toxic culture of perfection of physical appearance. Never have unrealistic standards in appearances been so pervasive, and never has the general population gone to the lengths it does now. Do the children of the future stand a chance? Are we slowly killing ourselves by engaging? Would you have rather lived in another era, especially if you're a woman? I am a woman and my life was destroyed by insecurity and someone surgically violating me for being physically imperfect (on my jaw). How can we live with ourselves if we have numerous physical flaws or even deformities in this day and age? Should children with deformities be euthanized, to save them a lifetime of pain? What about teenagers who grow marked physical flaws or don't outgrow them? Is it just to have children with the risk they will be sick, stupid or ugly?

Discuss.

Can the mods please move this to off topic? Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Numbtopain97, 21Neberg, Circles and 1 other person
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Im no women and i dont think i look too bad so i cant relate too much. but i used to have plenty of not good looking friends and non of them really seemed unhappy because of it. im pretty stupid tho. but i wouldnt say its a good idea to kill children

Reactions: Numbtopain97 and Scribble Fan