• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I went for shopping today and I didnt want to but had to go for shopping. I really hated trying the clothes and all the exertion. I just wanna do nothing. I have also gained weight cause of this over eating, my family continuously tells me to do some exercise and lose weight but I can't.
I am a male but I have always been feminine, also I am gay. I want to be masculine but can't be. I wish I was comfortable being who I am , not so embarrassed and self hating .

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
So true. And not only that. When I open social media, there are for example way younger artists and their art is fucking incredible. I mean they're impressive af but it does make me feel shitty, even tho my art isn't even that bad. Still every time I look at other people's art I compare. That feeling sucks. I just know I'll never be as good as they are. And I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to social media, which also sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Remember what you see is a snapshot
Worry about the people who you think are always perfect all the time !!
There is no such thing as ugly, just lazy. And money is a huge factor but I've seen one of my male friends take a lot of notes from rupauls beauty competition, and how much they beautify themselves . They are beautiful and it's an art. I have the same stance on people thinking they are ugly ….unless you are extremely disfigured.
For gaining weight … of course not everyone's going to like this. That's the unfortunate and horrible world we live in. I would recommend daily walks ! Just two 25 mins a walk a day for a year- back in high school made me lose over 50 pounds. Although.. I know everyone's body's different. I hope you find the freedom from your pain and suffering , and the bravery to be your true self one day🧡and relief from the pain you're in.
Remember what you see is a snapshot
Worry about the people who you think are always perfect all the time !!
There is no such thing as ugly, just lazy. And money is a huge factor but I've seen one of my male friends take a lot of notes from rupauls beauty competition, and how much they beautify themselves . They are beautiful and it's an art. I have the same stance on people thinking they are ugly ….unless you are extremely disfigured.
For gaining weight … of course not everyone's going to like this. That's the unfortunate and horrible world we live in. I would recommend daily walks ! Just two 25 mins a walk a day for a year- back in high school made me lose over 50 pounds. Although.. I know everyone's body's different. I hope you find the freedom from your pain and suffering , and the bravery to be your true self one day🧡and relief from the pain you're in.
Also it's okay , I think all humans are kinda pathetic. Like look at us just existing . Kinda pathetic and meaningless if you ask me. And abnormal , you're definitely not alone there. For disgustiness , I promise you're not anymore disgusting then the cruelty of the world around us. Please try and keep away from people who are messing with your peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate