Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Social media is a place for cyberbullying the vulnerable.

I have seen it many times over and over happen to many people.

Pathetic low lifes who don't just act alone but are often cheered on and supported by other low born sewage rats like themselves.

Online lynch mobs get assembled at the drop of a comment.

Racism, bigotry, misogyny, misandry, homophobia, mocking victims of sexual assault or horrible physical assaults or survivors of genetic diseases or birth defects or deadly diseases like cancer.

Some of the most productive people I have listened to advocate the use of social media only to hear about positive things.

Otherwise, it's a cesspool that provides a digital evidence of how low humans can go.

Reactions: chyme, littlelungs, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it would be better if social media didn't exist at all. People really are so cruel and there is already enough suffering in this world without people making things worse. I think that it's best to stay away from websites like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, lionetta12 and 1 other person
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
If you really want to lose faith in humanity, read the comments on any online news article (especially those written for the telegraph, the daily fail, and other British newspapers). Pure bottom of the barrel boomer waster behavior on those cesspools

• Love
Reactions: croctears, apple2myeye!, littlelungs and 2 others
Painless_end

Painless_end

Oct 11, 2019
If you really want to lose faith in humanity, read the comments on any online news article (especially those written for the telegraph, the daily fail, and other British newspapers). Pure bottom of the barrel boomer waster behavior on those cesspools
Absolutely I know it. Garbage behavior that is worse than anything I have ever seen.

Not a shred of empathy for anyone. Just pure malice and apathy. Absolute gutter stuff.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Most of it is crap and toxic. This is one of the only social media outlets I respect. Quora is pretty decent at times as well.

Reactions: Painless_end
Painless_end

Painless_end

Oct 11, 2019
Most of it is crap and toxic. This is one of the only social media outlets I respect. Quora is pretty decent at times as well.
Quora is a circle jerk where folks with specialized knowledge create an echo chamber of followers.

It's just a show off place. Some new things to learn sure as long as it's unbiased factual information, but most of it is cringey, self-righteous, and at times downright malicious stuff. I have seen many good balanced answers get downvoted and crap propaganda upvoted.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Quora is a circle jerk where folks with specialized knowledge create an echo chamber of followers.

It's just a show off place. Some new things to learn sure as long as it's unbiased factual information, but most of it is cringey, self-righteous, and at times downright malicious stuff. I have seen many good balanced answers get downvoted and crap propaganda upvoted.
It depends what you are looking for and who is posting. I also said that it can be decent at times and in my opinion it is.

thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
it should only be used to advertise something. if you have a business you should have an account to promote your stuff, but there is no need for a personal account.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
There is a lot of garbage but not everything is bad