• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Is that like a genetic disability or as a result of an accident?
Result of neglect of my mom. I had a condition severe torticollis wich caused extreme plagiocephaly she didnt want to spend 2000 euro for surgery and after 1 year of age its unfixable so now im pretty much fucked

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyDude15
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
Result of neglect of my mom. I had a condition severe torticollis wich caused extreme plagiocephaly she didnt want to spend 2000 euro for surgery and after 1 year of age its unfixable so now im pretty much fucked
I thought Europe had free healthcare

A

alfie

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
clinically diagnosed with major depression and avoidant personality disorder (extreme version of social anxiety disorder) and "moderate anxiety" but i suspect i also have mild autism and ocd

Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
Diagnosed with bipolar, social anxiety, Aspergers, PTSD, eating disorders, agoraphobia, gender dysphoria.

Honestly I don't believe in psychiatry as a whole. I've never met one psychiatrist who cares about me as a person- to them I feel like we're just our diagnoses. As far as my psych is concerned, it honestly feels like 'take your meds and fuck off' everytime I see her lol

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I've been diagnosed with depression, social anxiety, borderline personality disorder, ptsd, ocd, gender identity disorder and binge eating disorder. I also have psychotic symptoms which was diagnosed as psychosis but now they think it could just be caused by my bpd and ptsd as I didn't improve on meds.

• Hugs
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
I am confirmed diagnosis HUMAN .. and therefore inherently fucked up.

I avoid diagnoses because they get in the way of seeing people and remove the humanity aspect of whatever ails us.
I am not merely a sum of my moveable symptoms.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Lots of undiagnosed stuff but the criteria fits anyways:
schizoid type personality or schizoid
shifting eating disorders
of course depression
different OCDs - especially cleaning and sorting things
PTSD after several incidents
different phobias which lead to general anxiety (loud noises, dogs, strangers getting too close)
ADD (at least in current years)

M

Muirthemne

Mar 1, 2020
Diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, major depressive disorder, and borderline personality disorder.

I also feel I have at least some symptoms of social anxiety, generalized anxiety, and OCD.

Do any of you ever feel happy, or content, or get enjoyment out of anything (aside from getting high I mean)? Do you ever have fun?

I still experience pleasure, but not true happiness or well-being. For example, I just had a nice dinner and watched Star Trek: Discovery, and I enjoyed both quite a bit, but the moment the show was over and the food was gone, all the positive feelings vanished instantly, and I went straight back to feeling miserable.

So fun and enjoyment yes, happy or content no.

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Since I haven't been professional diagnosed, none. And that's exactly the way me and my family like it. There's nothing wrong with me, if I don't go get it checked out. Sometimes I'll say I feel like I'm bipolar and they'll be like how do you know. And I'm like, 'ooh you know, the suicidal thoughts, the self harm and alcohol abuse and the occasional episodes of mania and depression, I struggle to keep in check.' I'm not alright, I'm just coping. But I'm not mentally ill, says the therapist I never saw.

E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
Social anxiety disorder and depression. Both diagnosed. My social anxiety is much more severe than my depression also.

• Hugs
C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
Lmao psychiatry is a joke profession.
Absolutely this, i met one for an hour and she tried to put me on crazy high zoloft and mix it with seroquel convinced that i has "somatization" disorder, i declined and a few months later that "somatization" was diagnosed as actually dysmotility and pancreatic insufficiency ie REAL medical problems. My best mate got diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and put on seroquel to and literally no one in his life believes he has it at all, all he did was email himself a bit over a period and had some light sense of being watched, no delusions, no voices, nothing. My advice to anyone is don't be so keen to take a psych diagnosis as red and don't indulge it as part of your identity as so many do.

• Love