• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
My pain does not let me focus on anything. I have absolutely nothing I enjoy, what kind of life is this, just hating myself more everyday and being in extreme emotional pain. I can't hold on much longer I absolutely despise life.
The universe or god or whatever there is,
is so cruel, I feel like it enjoys watching us suffer, it makes me so unbelievably angry,
I'm furious

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
I am in a similar situation. Whetever Im waking up or going to bed Im always emotionally tired. And all days always are the same : boring and horrible

Reactions: hopeless08
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's torturous suffering in this cruel existence, I don't believe in any God, rather I just believe it's all meaningless and senseless. But anyway best wishes, I also despise existing.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I feel the same way my pain comes out in a lot or anger too

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I'm angry and tired of everything, I'm angry at God because he lets all the suffering happen, life in general is just pointless suffering

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I feel the same way my pain comes out in a lot or anger too
Yeah, I'm sorry your feeling it too but yeah like I said it's so unfair, cruel and sadistic if it is a god that's doing this but to be honest a part of me feels scared to insult god just in case he punishes me more if he exists but I don't really think I could feel more pain emotionally than the kind of pain I feel now, anyway you're not alone in this.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I can't imagine a loving God would punish you <3