• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kaywontbehere

kaywontbehere

angel
Jan 13, 2024
there is nothing i like, people always get mad at me when i say this saying there must be something which brings me joy yet there isn't. i've never experienced pure happiness like others has and it pains me to see people so happy.
i hate everything, people included. of course there's my friends and certain people i can tolerate yet i can't even love them, one of them died recently and i couldn't even find it in me to feel sad. more so an inconvenience.

i don't know what's wrong with me, and i hate myself especially. my family know somethings wrong with me; although i doubt they care enough to actually do anything. the only thing im being checked on is making sure i eat enough due to the fact im soon to be underweight if i keep not eating. i cant even find the strength in me to do that anymore, eating makes me feel sick and just staring at food is repulsive.

i had an interview recently where i was asked the question where do i see myself in 5 years time and god i struggled so hard to answer. that question alone i failed so hard i don't even think they're going to accept me because of it.

i don't feel real, can no longer sleep either, i only get around 4 hours maximum. is anyone else feeling like this?

im stuck between wanting to CTB but also not even having the motivation to do it, it seems so exhausting more than anything.

maybe im just going through an episode however, my environments been loud recently and my mother wants to take away some of my disability aids. no one believes me when i tell them my symptoms so im kind of just struggling alone. it'd be really nice to know if there's anyone who can relate, even just a little bit.

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Around the time I turned 21 or 22 a switch flipped in my brain and I realized I fucking hate 99% of the general population. I've always kind of had episodes like that due to brain injury but never long term. That was two years ago and nothing really changed. Not that I want to hurt people or see them suffer, I just literally don't want a single thing to do with anybody. I'm sick of talking about hockey, trucks, fast food, UFC, shit that the guys around here base their entire personalities around. I can only relate to downtrodden people or the mentally ill, and most people like that are online so that's where I stay for all of my day except for the 10 minutes I leave the house to get caffeine, cigs, or alcohol. I enjoy music, movies, and video games, all by myself. Everything else is pure torture and I'm just biding my time to gtfo.

My employment insurance benefits for the leave of absence ran out last month and I no longer have income and returning to work this month went even worse than I thought it would so the SN is ordered and I have two backup plans if that somehow fails. I don't think it will though.

silentgoodbye

silentgoodbye

Feb 2, 2024
Around the time I turned 21 or 22 a switch flipped in my brain and I realized I fucking hate 99% of the general population. I've always kind of had episodes like that due to brain injury but never long term. That was two years ago and nothing really changed. Not that I want to hurt people or see them suffer, I just literally don't want a single thing to do with anybody. I'm sick of talking about hockey, trucks, fast food, UFC, shit that the guys around here base their entire personalities around. I can only relate to downtrodden people or the mentally ill, and most people like that are online so that's where I stay for all of my day except for the 10 minutes I leave the house to get caffeine, cigs, or alcohol. I enjoy music, movies, and video games, all by myself. Everything else is pure torture and I'm just biding my time to gtfo.

My employment insurance benefits for the leave of absence ran out last month and I no longer have income and returning to work this month went even worse than I thought it would so the SN is ordered and I have two backup plans if that somehow fails. I don't think it will though.
felt this. this is exactly how it is for me other than the last part. sorry that things have been rough.

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
felt this. this is exactly how it is for me other than the last part. sorry that things have been rough.
I'm sorry it's similar for you, too. Loneliness becomes an addiction and if I'm being completely honest, if I could live a solitary life with some land in the woods, not having to interact with anybody and just letting the rest of my soul get sapped, I wouldn't feel the need to CTB. I feel like a 60 year old grouchy fuck of a man in a 24 year old dude's body.

It's exciting to think of beating most people to the finish line, though.