• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I absolutely hate waking up alive.
I wish I could pass peacefully in my sleep
So sick of this hellish world

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, etherealspring, Mi Mi and 7 others
M

MarkSmith73

Apr 14, 2024
Honestly sometimes yes. It's better to be in a dream world than this difficult reality we're in. But one day I'll wake up on the Other Side and that's the greatest hope of all.

• Love
Reactions: marchshift and iloverachel
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: cymbaline23, avatanhalen, astonishedturnip and 9 others
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I can't sleep because of neurological problems. I never get a break. Sleep used to be my sanctuary. Even that has been taken from me. If I do sleep it's in increments of an hour tops, usually less. Twenty minutes here, forty minutes there. (Please don't tell me to take melatonin)

• Aww..
Reactions: marchshift, DepressedDude and iloverachel
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
I love the instantaneous lights-out feeling of undergoing anesthesia even more than I hate the feeling of waking up. That's why I've had 2 plastic surgeries. I'm actually 2 weeks post-op after the second surgery. Erasing my abusive parents' features from my face is secondary to loving the feeling of being anesthetized.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, marchshift and iloverachel
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I absolutely hate waking up alive.
I wish I could pass peacefully in my sleep
So sick of this hellish world
Don't we all sister,don't we all

• Love
Reactions: Mi Mi and iloverachel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I always do, I'm really tired of suffering in this cruel, dreadful and meaningless existence. All that I wish for is to be permanently unconcious, only eternal sleep can bring me peace, if it's up to me I never would have chosen to be burdened with human existence, more than anything I wish I never existed at all.

I truly do envy those who no longer exist as they are now at peace for all eternity, it's beyond undesirable to be conscious and aware in this futile existence where there is endless potential for cruelty and suffering, I wish I could erase my existence, it's so hellish to me how one cannot just choose to never wake again.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Unless you have a heart defect, due to the high average life expectancy, the most likely is that you will die in your sleep in palliative care after long illness or at the age 100.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36, astonishedturnip and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Unless you have a heart defect, due to the high average life expectancy, the most likely is that you will die in your sleep in palliative care after long illness or at the age 100.
Living to 100 seems horrible! I hope I find the courage and means to ctb soon

Reactions: Mi Mi
bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
I love sleep! I don't have to think about anything, my dreams are usually fun or interesting. Every time I wake up, I just feel like crying. Of course, I can't actually cry, I have to brush my teeth and then repeat hell again and again. Wow, isn't that fun.

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
I deadass get pissed off some days when I wake up alive lol. Nothing like the tender greeting of a panic attack when I become conscious and my intrusive thoughts remind me of all my dread and worries, instead of getting to sleep forever. I follow a FB page for unusual deaths and I'm genuinely jealous when a person my age passes away in their sleep from unknown causes with zero warning.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I deadass get pissed off some days when I wake up alive lol. Nothing like the tender greeting of a panic attack when I become conscious and my intrusive thoughts remind me of all my dread and worries, instead of getting to sleep forever. I follow a FB page for unusual deaths and I'm genuinely jealous when a person my age passes away in their sleep from unknown causes with zero warning.
panic attacks and intrusive thoughts are the absolute worse. I am sorry you are going through that. Yeah I always get jealous too when i see people die around my age

• Love
Reactions: astonishedturnip
L

lizzywizzy09

Experienced
May 11, 2024
Every fucking day of my existence.