• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I feel so anxious and stressed.
I often wonder how my body does just not shut down because it is in a constant state of stress and worry.
I dream about my hubby every night now which is stopping me from sleeping as when i wake up, there is that first few moments when i forget he is not here then reality sets in.
I dream about our old houses and cars,its driving me nuts.! Why oh why.
I keep regressing to old memories of childhood.I feel so stuck in this tunnel with no light at the end.
I thought i was going to get the recommendations of the social services at the end of the month but i have read that it could be as early as next week.I was trying to mentally prepare myself for the date at the end of the month.!
I think there is alot more to suicide that i ever thought.The series of mindset preparations ie choosing a reliable method and acceptance to our death.
Its scary to think that its near and one day i will b here and the next gone no matter how much i want it.
Maybe all these random thoughts are all part of the process and a natural progresson towards death.
Maybe when someone is truely ready and at peace with their decision? the SI will not be so hard to overcome (i hope)
I could see myself in my purple coffin tonight - i know its wrong on many levels but also feels right.
I picked up a push bike today - i struggled to get it in my car and now i cant get the bloody thing out! My good friend is not returning my calls or texts and i am worried.
The sun will soon be up and yet other day will have started and i have not even been to sleep.
My head is so pre occupied i just cant think clearly and concentrate on 1 thing.
I just dont know anymore!
Xx

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, Pilum Muralis and Circles
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Hugs. all i can say Lara. keep pushing. i'm still have my fingers and toes crossed that the case goes your way. and that you get to experience some happy times again! you so deserve it!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis, Deleted member 1768 and Circles
3dworldsucks

3dworldsucks

Jun 1, 2019
just dont rush into things, having a sui date is stupid, just do it when you feel the time is right.

Reactions: Lara Francis