Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
this website might disappear, but self autonomy will eventually become prevalen, without a doubt
That's fine but unless your method of choice is "sign a petition demanding the govt inject me asap" you've got to acknowledge the strong likelihood that you'll probably never ctb, and demanding EUTHANASIA NOW on this website is sadly not going to make a difference to that outcome.

ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
That's fine but unless your method of choice is "sign a petition demanding the govt inject me asap" you've got to acknowledge the strong likelihood that you'll probably never ctb, and demanding EUTHANASIA NOW on this website is sadly not going to make a difference to that outcome.
true - i'm not expecting voluntary euthanasia to be accepted now - a long way away
but next generations will learn how to fight for their rights, and they will succeed

Last edited:
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
l often feel l would like Muh Governments to inject me with death on request but there isn't a single post in this thread that can shift that dial a single millimetre.

😳 Dear UK citizen @Chinaski

My 2 posts in this thread — courtesy of @Jojogu — *could* 'shift the dial'

Not petition —

But current — 'UK GOVERNMENT / MP INQUIRY ' — requests your opinion on this very subject

Please let me know your thoughts / experience?

Am thrilled to have this opportunity to voice my opinion to UK MPs

Or have they done this before ?

Am I being overly optimistic/ naïve?

Thank you for your insight

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: Jarni, BusTicketholder, GasMonkey and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
😳 Dear UK citizen @Chinaski

My 2 posts in this thread — courtesy of @Jojogu — *could* 'shift the dial'

Not petition —

But current — 'UK GOVERNMENT / MP INQUIRY ' — requests your opinion on this very subject

Please let me know your thoughts / experience?

Am thrilled to have this opportunity to voice my opinion to UK MPs

Or have they done this before ?

Am I being overly optimistic/ naïve?

Thank you for your insight

If you want my opinion, this won't get anyone their peaceful pill anytime soon but is not a pointless endeavour, progressive change occurs at a glacial pace in the UK (consider abortion laws, the abolition of the death penalty etc in the 1960s and the extra-parliamentary campaigns spanning decades which were required to implement them) and any canvassed opinion which presents a shift in societal view of euthanasia is worthwhile. Maybe, by the time we're hitting our ninetieth birthday, we'll finally get our preferred ctb method.

Last edited:
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and rationaltake
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
If you want my opinion, this won't get anyone their peaceful pill anytime soon but is not a pointless endeavour, progressive change occurs at a glacial pace in the UK (consider abortion laws, the abolition of the death penalty etc in the 1960s and the extra-parliamentary campaigns spanning decades which were required to implement them) and any canvassed opinion which presents a shift in societal view of euthanasia is worthwhile. Maybe, by the time we're hitting our ninetieth birthday, we'll finally get our preferred ctb method.

Thank you for your time / insights 🙏

Hope the political glacial pace matches the (tragic) accelerating geological meltdown

my body's age has been forced into unnatural biochemical acceleration of 40+ years and already worse than average healthy 90 yo

All thanks to my adopted UK region hellbent on inflicting traumatic malpractice

Too decrepit now to escape elsewhere or back home (Maid)

Oh well 🥺

Thanks again 🙏

Last edited: