Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
So many choices and things I could do, but dying seems so much better. Why even struggle through life, when death would be more free than even the best life?
I'm just disappointed with how my life is going - nothing will make me feel better for more than a few hours at a time, no hope for a happy life.
What the hell are we all even doing here?
Living feels like running an endless marathon - you keep running in the hopes of reaching the end and getting a trophy, but it's all an illusion and dying is the only way to get some rest.
I just wish I could die in my sleep
I know I have to die, it just takes too much effort to get all the resources, otherwise I wouldn't be here right now
This might be all going out into the void, but I don't care - I'm going crazy anyway

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, Pointlesslife and Slow_Farewell
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It's a deep question and a personal one I guess..

Similar thread to earlier today really.

I think we all make our own meaning and reasons in life. Ultimately there is no real point to life but I guess its so short and fragile anyway why not make the most of it. On other days I am too like what the heck is the point, may as well end it.

There must be something keeping us here, life can't truly be all bad and pointless else we'd already be dead. Maybe we are here as some big cosmic experiment, maybe we are here as play things for a god, maybe it's random chance of chemicals over billions of years.. maybe we will never know with certainty.

Mind you, my views on life and how worthwhile it is changes like the weather lol. Some days I love life, some days I think to myself I wonder if I could find a decent rope right this minute to CTB.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Ksmиda
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to fall asleep eternally, to me it'd be relieving to have that option, I find it cruel how we have to struggle so much to cease existing. But anyway best wishes, your feelings really are understandable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ksmиda