TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
All those hopes and dreams that innocent child had is now gone destroyed by knowledge of the world and through experience of life ignorance is truly bliss because it enables you to have all kind of hopes and dreams for the future nothing is too big because as a child you have all your life ahead of you and you think I will get there when I am older because becoming an adult seems like an eternity and it kind of is to a child because they only experienced childhood not puberty or adulthood so their whole world has only ever been childhood which seems to last forever but now forever is gone and I am a 29 year old adult who is ruined by the reality of the world all those hopes and dreams were just imaginary and could never have been achieved by a person like me I want my ignorance of the world back and I want my imagination back I think those are the most important feelings I lost along the way and why I lost my happiness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost_my_soul and Wehmut
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
Wish we had just one chance to restart our life.

• Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Youth is the most precious thing in life; it is too bad it has to be wasted on young folks

• Love
Reactions: goodjunkies and Myforevercharlie