DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I have everything I need to ctb, I literally just need to relax for 30 seconds and do it, but SI gets in the way, I think exacerbated by the upcoming holiday and the feeling of guilt about my parents expecting me to be home and what not. It's a stupid reason but it's enough to get in the way.

I cried the whole 7 hour drive home to my parents' place yesterday because I kept thinking I should have done it by now, I shouldn't have made it this far, I'm such a wimp for surviving this long. I don't even want to do the whole holiday thing, that's not why I'm here. I don't know why I'm still here, frankly, other than that I'm too afraid to kill myself, and I hate it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Joarga, Sannti, carnivalforone and 5 others
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Oh you have no idea man, I kick myself everyday for not offing myself years ago. What's your method?

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Im sorry youre feeling so bad. It's very common to feel scared and delay doing it. SI is just built into us unfortunately.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, DyingToDie123 and thewalkingdread
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that it's not so difficult to cease existing on our own terms and I understand that it's dreadful feeling so trapped in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and DyingToDie123
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I have everything I need to ctb, I literally just need to relax for 30 seconds and do it, but SI gets in the way, I think exacerbated by the upcoming holiday and the feeling of guilt about my parents expecting me to be home and what not. It's a stupid reason but it's enough to get in the way.

I cried the whole 7 hour drive home to my parents' place yesterday because I kept thinking I should have done it by now, I shouldn't have made it this far, I'm such a wimp for surviving this long. I don't even want to do the whole holiday thing, that's not why I'm here. I don't know why I'm still here, frankly, other than that I'm too afraid to kill myself, and I hate it.
I don't know what to say... It really is all so sad and hard. đź’”

• Hugs
Reactions: DyingToDie123
tarumipemi

tarumipemi

Sep 26, 2023
BASHAR + MEDITATION WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP