• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

reclaimedbynature

reclaimedbynature

self-banned
Jan 24, 2024
What was it about? I think this is the first time I've ever heard of it

lotus11

lotus11

Experienced
May 18, 2019
ohh sounds good but horrible, might watch it

reclaimedbynature

reclaimedbynature

self-banned
Jan 24, 2024
I usually pass on stories with unhappy endings but I'll happily give it a try.

Last edited:
psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
this film is in my watchlist so I guess this thread appearing is a sign that I should watch it soon which is a bit of a coincidence since the last film I watched about 2 women in love also had a sad ending

it was Aimee & Jaguar (1999)

also I thought the film (Portrait of a Lady on Fire) had a good ending but now I am starting to think I confused it for some summary/reviews/analysis I watched on the films that are usually recommended or mentioned with this one such as the ones mentioned in this video essay except the terrible and very (universally) disliked Blue is the Warmest Colour (2013)

maybe there aren't that many as I watched this video a very long time ago

rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
It's not really a coincidence that movies with two women have a sad ending, it seems to be the standard. My expectations are kept so low that I almost consider it happy if they are both alive at the end.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
It's not really a coincidence that movies with two women have a sad ending, it seems to be the standard. My expectations are kept so low that I almost consider it happy if they are both alive at the end.
IKR? It's like they don't want the gays watching to be happy. In this atleast they're alive.

Reactions: restless.dreams
rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
There are like 1000+1 movie about heterosexual couples with a good ending, heterosexual couples in shows ... but I guess we are only watchable when dead.

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
I've seen that one, it was a beautiful movie but the ending broke me :')

It's not really a coincidence that movies with two women have a sad ending, it seems to be the standard.
We need more happy endings! I recommend Desert Hearts, it's about a romance between two women and ends on a good note. Kind of surprising, since it came out in the '80s!

Also, has anyone watched Love Lies Bleeding? Was it any good? I have the biggest lesbian crush on Kristen Stewart <3

• Love
Reactions: MindFrog