• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
so. i made my appointment. $40 copay.

now i wait in anxiety.

also i gave someone closure/mended a relationship.

i love my partner, i always have. i did love this person, and i always will. but i currently love my partner.

stupidtwink

stupidtwink

Feb 6, 2023
Good luck queen!!! What I'm told is that the first and second appointments usually don't like do much or anything at all, but doing it consistently can really give you an outlet to lead a more positive and fulfilling life. Its just kinda expensive :(

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck! I hope you can benefit from therapy!! Wishing you all the best:heart:

Reactions: Kit1 and synthcadia
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
Good luck queen!!! What I'm told is that the first and second appointments usually don't like do much or anything at all, but doing it consistently can really give you an outlet to lead a more positive and fulfilling life. Its just kinda expensive :(
thank you <3 well, tbh, i'll have a lot to talk about after today. LOL.

yeah, i'm extremely grateful i am under my parents' insurance. i hope to go consistently.
good luck!! :) I've been in therapy for almost 5 years now and it really does help. So hang on!
thank you. 🩷 i hope to find a therapists who works (rather i vibe with and vice versa).
Good luck! I hope you can benefit from therapy!! Wishing you all the best:heart:
thank you mori 🩷🩷🩷

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
so. i made my appointment. $40 copay.

now i wait in anxiety.

also i gave someone closure/mended a relationship.

i love my partner, i always have. i did love this person, and i always will. but i currently love my partner.
Do update how the therapy went. Will this be the first time for you getting therapy?

Reactions: Kit1
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
Do update how the therapy went. Will this be the first time for you getting therapy?
i will give an update! and no, not the first. but all of my other times were horrid. got gaslit by the last therapist about my SA.

i hope it goes well!
good luck !! i hope it helps you <33 also i love love the ovid quote under your posts
thank you!! me too and thank you 🩷 i love ovid
Good steps! if you'd create a thread about your recovery process i'd follow it.
i'll do my best <3 once i am ok, i will create a thread 🩷🩷🩷
Do glad I'm in the uk. Least it's free. Glad you have love.
yeah i am so glad i have health insurance. and thank you. 🩷

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Good Luck with the therapy. It is sad that the last few didn't work out - but speaking from personal experience, it can sometimes take a few trials with different therapists before we click with right therapist - and Well done for persisting. Take it easy and best wishes.

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
Good Luck with the therapy. It is sad that the last few didn't work out - but speaking from personal experience, it can sometimes take a few trials with different therapists before we click with right therapist - and Well done for persisting. Take it easy and best wishes.
mhm! i'm going to keep trying with different therapists, also this time i can find therapists who serve my needs too

thank you 🩷

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
so an update for everyone: it went very well today!

she was very nice and we vibed. also she has been through trauma and she understands what it is like too.

i told her that my last therapist gaslit me about my sexual trauma and her jaw just fell open.

i am going to figure out my schedule + money situation with my copay and see what i can do (like once a month or twice a month maybe).

tysm for the support too. 🩷 sorry for not writing much, i'm sleepy LOL.

you all are amazing. people thing sasu is just depressing and people are like horrible on here, but sasu is actually really supportive, esp the recovery thread too. i've never felt as safe on any forum as i do on sasu. so thank you. 🩷