• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

spinningship

Student
Dec 20, 2022
Nothing ever happens in my life. I just sit in my room studying and then go out to eat food at the same shitty places every day and then try not to cry myself to sleep. The few people I know I can only have conversations about my course with, never anything different. I feel so invisible. The only places people seem interested in going to are clubs and pubs and I can't handle the noise.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
Same here, people only ever want to hang out for sex or drinks these days it's such an isolating feeling.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: robotomy and xinino
silas0

silas0

Apr 26, 2024
Nothing ever happens in my life. I just sit in my room studying and then go out to eat food at the same shitty places every day and then try not to cry myself to sleep. The few people I know I can only have conversations about my course with, never anything different. I feel so invisible. The only places people seem interested in going to are clubs and pubs and I can't handle the noise.
Do you have some sort of social anxiety? If not what's stopping you from breaking the repetitive cycle and finding new friends or joining sport clubs or similar activities where you can find likeminded people?
I met a few great individuals when I joined a football club few years back then a rock climbing club. I can't stand bars or clubs either alcohol and a noisy environment wasn't a remedy.
This is one brutal world buddy no one is going to help you but yourself by trying different allies.

Reactions: divinemistress36
S

spinningship

Student
Dec 20, 2022
Do you have some sort of social anxiety? If not what's stopping you from breaking the repetitive cycle and finding new friends or joining sport clubs or similar activities where you can find likeminded people?
I met a few great individuals when I joined a football club few years back then a rock climbing club. I can't stand bars or clubs either alcohol and a noisy environment wasn't a remedy.
This is one brutal world buddy no one is going to help you but yourself by trying different allies.
I know you're right. My uni is split up into many smaller colleges, and so it's impossible to avoid bumping into people in these places. I had a really bad experience with bullying in my first term and it makes me not feel safe in any of the shared spaces in college.

It means I have to drag myself to uni wide societies which are good I suppose but I just have never clicked with anyone i've met there properly. I have a hard time connecting with other ppl, i'm too weird and obviously different.

Sorry I know you're trying to help and i'm just moaning. I appreciate it. I know it's all my own doing, but I really don't see a way out of this. Especially when again and again you think you've finally found someone and it just all turns into shit, you start to spot a pattern.

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
I'm so glad someone brought this up. No one acknowledges how detrimental being bored is to mental health. My depression is so severe because I'm bored all the time, and then the depression makes everything remaining boring and dull, so those go away as an option too. It's this constant state of empty boredom in the same 4 walls. I definitely understand why prisoners who go into solitary confinement lose their minds.

Reactions: thesaddestgirl