U

Uniquest_name

Lost in a forest of thoughts
Oct 17, 2023
I've been thinking about and trying to commit suicide, it's this constant thought, always there and I just want to have one of these attempts be successful.

And if there is any good and painless way to CTB, please share, I've already tried the partial hanging but since I'm so light and don't have access to good rope it won't pull tight enough on my neck for it to cut circulation.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
I've been thinking about and trying to commit suicide, it's this constant thought, always there and I just want to have one of these attempts be successful.

And if there is any good and painless way to CTB, please share, I've already tried the partial hanging but since I'm so light and don't have access to good rope it won't pull tight enough on my neck for it to cut circulation.
Most people seem to prefer SN as your SI doesn't kick in until it's too late.

Im going out with monoxide personally because I was able to get everything at Walmart for 40$

Reactions: carnivalforone
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
look into the night night method, good luck

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
While I refuse to give recommendations I am incredibly sorry the world has brought you to this point.. I really hope you manage to find peace in your decisions and I wish you nothing but safe travels OP.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I hate how it isn't more straightforward to die on our own terms, I wish there's a way to just easily leave this existence in peace.