• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
I believe that many people cannot decide to commit suicide because they have been instilled with thoughts about religion, that it is a sin, about hell and heaven, I believe that these are all fairy tales, these thoughts prevent them from committing suicide and frighten many. I believe that there is nothing like that, a person just dies, the physical body stops functioning and energy leaves, that's all. And there is no need to exaggerate and invent problems for yourself. treat this more simply and then everything will be much easier; when you die you won't care where you are, what happens to you, what happens to your body, etc. take it more simply, don't invent problems for yourself, the person is worried While he is alive, when he dies, everything ceases to exist for him, it's easier and simpler that way. After your death, time will pass, people will begin to forget and live their normal lives, and no one will think about you anymore, so death is simple. What do you think?

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Hi WSX-RT

I disagree here, I myself want to CTB after I turn 27 in November, the main two reasons I can't are I am not happy with my body, and I lack a means (or significant will power to overcome the pain of the means I do have) I think most people don't kill themselves becuase they think it will get better, or like I, they lack painless means.

One of the funniest arguments I have seen against firearms here in the UK is that it will increase suicides, so instead of actually making life worth living you will just remove a means to suicide?

People want to die painlessly, they just can't.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I was nothing before I was born.
I will be nothing when I die.
There will be those who remember me-
But they will die too, in time.

We all fade away.

~I wasn't planning on having a bad Emo poetry night, but y'know, sometimes it just comes out.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I doubt religion has anything to do with it personally. Most people are atheist now days.

The issue is the brain is designed to want to live. Suicide is literally the most unnatural and irrational thing for it do so it can take us a very long time to overcome this SI.

I think that's why almost 80% of suicide is hanging, its done in the moment and is quick.

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I'm an atheist too, but I've never understood how people can be so sure of their beliefs. It's like we don't know what will happen after death afterall.
Although the fear of afterlife is not something that keeps me alive in this world.

Reactions: divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I fully agree. Religion is absolutely stupid. I believe that, once we die, we cease to exist permanently. I'll hold on to that belief until a new scientific discovery appears that explains a different way as for what happens after death. I trust science, not religion
no death is not simple the government restricting all peaceful methods
That's more so dying rather than death itself. OP is saying that death is simple, not that dying is simple. I believe that death is simple but dying isn't due to what you said about the government restricting peaceful methods

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If only it was as simple as that. As simple as telling yourself that and just moving on.

Reactions: Ash
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I certainly believe that once we die we simply cease existing, death truly is the only comfort for me, I find so much comfort in the thought of being unconscious for all eternity, I'd be relieved to finally cease existing. Anything associated with religion is completely fictional to me invented by humans who didn't want to accept how meaningless existence truly is with human existence destined for nothing but to decay and die.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie