willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
My mouth and lips is tingly, like TV static. My legs feel like lead. I'm so lightheaded. And my chest hurts.
Can I send you a message??
Yes.

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Taking two stimulant suppositories so close together was a bad idea. And I kept one of them in for an hour and a half. I'm cramping so bad right now. And my asshole is on fire. TMI I know, but oh well. Everything just hurts right now.
And now I'm having palpitations and an irregular heart rate again. I think it's the magnesium in the laxatives causing it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CatLvr, divinemistress36 and Alexei_Kirillov
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
Taking two stimulant suppositories so close together was a bad idea. And I kept one of them in for an hour and a half. I'm cramping so bad right now. And my asshole is on fire. TMI I know, but oh well. Everything just hurts right now.
And now I'm having palpitations and an irregular heart rate again. I think it's the magnesium in the laxatives causing it.
Sounds like your electrolytes are fucked up beyond belief. Also have to account for the psychological toll that the letdown of this weekend could have on your body - we know the body tolerates more when it has hope/something to look forward to (even if, ironically, the thing you were looking forward to was death). I wonder if your body is also doing worse now because you're feeling so let down.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Non stop palpitations. Like my heart is just fluttering (it's not, but there's definitely something going on).

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr