• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Are you saying theres a equally as peaceful and inexpensive/accessible way to ctb than SN that isn't over complicated or scary >.>

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Suicidebydeath
dustbiter

dustbiter

hewwo one and all :3
Nov 24, 2021
also i'm not sure how one is expected to be in a narcotic sleep before SN symptoms hit when they typically hit very quickly, usually within minutes?? i'd love a narcotic that could work that fast!!

Reactions: Elri
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
OP, they just look like people that have hypoxemia = low blood oxygen saturation and/or dead people to me which is to be expected. However this appears to have been posted without any kind of trigger warning that the very beginning of the thread contains sensitive imagery, to respect the feelings of all. Nobody wants unsolicited death pics and one or more of the images might contain something that triggers e.g. PTSD in someone. So I don't agree with this kind of presentation for putting a point across.

• Love
Reactions: aticeret, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, justsayin and 7 others
Elri

Elri

Student
Dec 2, 2021
  • Love
Reactions: justsayin, liberty_222, PeacefulTonic and 2 others
Bone

Bone

Sad Sack
Jul 29, 2021
I've always thought the idea of being worried about how you look after you're dead stupid as hell. Dude, in a few days your body is going to be far worse than this.
Same, the furtherst I can go is not wanting to leave some massive bloody mess for family to find. Otherwise, who cares? SS edgelord "content"...

• Love
Reactions: PeacefulTonic
dustbiter

dustbiter

hewwo one and all :3
Nov 24, 2021
anyway everyone look at this
ADE4E213 A454 490C 961D 0A747167C14B

• Yay!
Reactions: Bedrock48, END21_22, blueclover_. and 4 others
L

Laowaiboss

Nov 26, 2021
not sure what the point of this is, especially your comments about pentobarbital?

like, ok, obviously most people want N. the reality is that getting N is a lot harder than getting SN. this looks a lot like fear mongering bc it doesnt actually seem to be offering any kind of reasonable alternative tbh :/

Even here in Mexico, N is incredibly hard to find these days. It was readily available OTC just 10 years ago but those days are gone. Most pet pharmacies have it these days but none of them will give it to you without a vet prescription, and believe me I have even tried to bribe them with cash when no one else was around to no avail.

You have to either be a vet or work in a N manufacturing lab to get your hand on it these days, as are A and D most likely.

Without access to N, or at prohibitive prices, SN is the second best way to CTB.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, it's_all_a_game and dustbiter
Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021
so many people don't dare to drink sodium nitrite because they know what to expect. Surely I have no doubts about this that after a certain time the loss of consciousness will come, even from cyanide there is much earlier loss of consciousness as in the case of SN, but the important thing is what the loss of consciousness comes from in this case , and as is well known it comes from lack of oxygen in the blood due to the formation of methemoglobinemia. Doctors know in general what are the symptoms of a high methemoglobinemia, the speech is that you do not pass directly into eternal sleep there are very important symptoms, do not underestimate the symptoms such as very fast heart beats, fast breathing, so yes it's about death ...

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
so many people don't dare to drink sodium nitrite because they know what to expect. Surely I have no doubts about this that after a certain time the loss of consciousness will come, even from cyanide there is much earlier loss of consciousness as in the case of SN, but the important thing is what the loss of consciousness comes from in this case , and as is well known it comes from lack of oxygen in the blood due to the formation of methemoglobinemia. Doctors know in general what are the symptoms of a high methemoglobinemia, the speech is that you do not pass directly into eternal sleep there are very important symptoms, do not underestimate the symptoms such as very fast heart beats, fast breathing, so yes it's about death ...
I'd much sooner take fast breathing and fast heart rate over cyanide poisoning :(

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and PeacefulTonic
Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
I disagree with cyanide, even in the case of cyanide the skin is cyanotic. At this point, the nitrite is much better. I bought the nitrite from a chemistry lab, and it says that absorbing a large dose causes cyanosis, narcosis and colapse. Amyl nitrite and isobutyl also cause more or less these symptoms. The talk is that to get to these symptoms it is better to take a dose of a strong sedative so you will not feel heart problems and rapid breathing.

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
So take a handfull of ativan and hope it feels better i guess? I heard of some people doing that.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Vasy93
P

PerpetualPain

Nov 26, 2021
Will your body look a lot less grotesque from taking N instead?

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Dd nt cnsnt 2 C-ing thse pctres. @ lst pt b-hnd a spoilr. Bldy insenstv.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, puppet_nihilist, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
So take a handfull of ativan and hope it feels better i guess? I heard of some people doing that.
benzodiazepines or z drugs are not used for suicide, it is not a good idea, only barbiturate hypnotics or chloral hydrate are useful in this regard. If you want to take benzo, they are not dose dependent so they rarely cause death even at high doses, and they are selective, so they do not act on the whole brain like barbiturates. Benzos can be very helpful before nitrite if you have decided to take nitrite. Anxiety before drinking SN is very intense, You can take diazepam to overcome anxiety, then 40 mg metoclopramide to make sure you do not vomit + the antacid cimetidine. Then 1g propanolol + SN. Shortly before drinking SN, you can inject a sedative such as midazolam or flunitrazepan (rohyplon). If you can get it from a pharmacy or a doctor. I will use PROPOFOL as a method of suicide.

liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
Umm... I do not appreciate the kind of nightmares I'll have seeing those bodies. A trigger warning would have been much appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Bone, Rayzieka and 2 others
B

burningred

Nov 9, 2021
I've read this entire thread and I still don't get OP's point... How do those pictures prove that SN is a painful method? Because your corpse would look kind of gross? Shocking.
It's like people don't even understand what point they want to make in the first place. Either that or their English skills are so bad they can't even write a proper sentence. And I say that as someone who learned English by themselves.
Stop it with your fear mongering, you're only being a disservice to this community.

(Btw you really should have put a trigger warning because of the pictures. Well done...)

Reactions: PeacefulTonic, Gabriel.88, dyingalone123 and 2 others
Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
whatever it is ... I'm not going to change my mind about the propofol suicide method and I'm not going to do it right now, I'm too young and I still have a lot of important things to do. Thanks to everyone who appreciated my posts or added a positive comment. Everyone has the right to decide what to do with his life in the end, what he thinks is best for him. Take care of yourself, GOODBYE
Thanks to everyone who understood my English and what I meant, I probably made a lot of mistakes in writing because I don't know English well. Whatever it is ... I wish you all the best in the world with your loved ones

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I've never seen a pretty corpse my entire life. The organism is literally dead, so yeah - people decompose regardless of their method. SN is one of the more peaceful methods out there for reasons described in the PPH. If you approach this topic from a scientific and objective angle, that's simply the conclusion that has to be made. You can literally fear monger about every method if you show images of dead people but that's simply an appeal to emotion, nothing else. Many of us don't care how death looks like because death itself is inherently gross. We care about the peacefulness and pain level of methods first and foremost.

I've also put the images into spoilers and added a warning because they're kinda graphic.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Romeo1984, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 10 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I just dumped all my SN thank u sir i dont want to (dye) anymore

puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
I managed to convince myself that it's okay to suffer in my last moments. So even if SN causes any suffering somehow which I don't think it really will then that's okay too. I don't think it takes too long to kill as well. Better for me to suffer for a few minutes to an hour than suffer through a lot of bs for years to come.

And as others have pointed out, the persons in these pictures are... already dead.

WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Corpses are rarely pretty no matter what way someone dies. What is the point of this post?

• Yay!
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Bone and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Good post, send more corpses please.

• Yay!
Reactions: bad luck and symphony
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Good post, send more corpses please.
Oh Lord Wtf GIF

Reactions: rationaltake, puppet_nihilist and whatevs

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
Wow. This thread just cured me of all my mental illnesses, traumas, and suicidal ideation.

M

Mtnwildflowers

-
Jan 14, 2022
Its hard not to assume that you must care a lot about what you look like in real life. I'm so severely depressed I already walk around looking like a corpse and don't care. There's no one to impress when you're dead. Oh and this is coming from someone who has worked for over a decade in a field where I've seen so many dead bodies I couldn't count at this point. None of them looked "good".

Reactions: Bone