H

hangingonbyathread

Oct 12, 2024
Is it going to work if I take SN and only use paracetamol beforehand? I of course will fast and ensure I won't be found until it's worked. My SN should be arriving soon. I will be distraught if this fails. I don't have access to anything else. Will prepare extra SN as I expect there will be vomiting. Anything else I should do? I can't get any other medication.

Reactions: wren-briar and potatosandfish
L

LostSoul1965

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
Is it going to work if I take SN and only use paracetamol beforehand? I of course will fast and ensure I won't be found until it's worked. My SN should be arriving soon. I will be distraught if this fails. I don't have access to anything else. Will prepare extra SN as I expect there will be vomiting. Anything else I should do? I can't get any other medication.
Others have gone with SN only and been successful. Just make sure tour SN is pure.

• Informative
Reactions: wren-briar
H

hangingonbyathread

Oct 12, 2024
Others have gone with SN only and been successful. Just make sure tour SN is pure.
Thank you. I won't be able to test it to check but it's a risk I'll have to accept.

Reactions: wren-briar and LostSoul1965
ordep91

ordep91

Sep 8, 2024
Try to at least include one AE in your list, metoclopramide is usually very easy to obtain

• Informative
Reactions: wren-briar
H

hangingonbyathread

Oct 12, 2024
Try to at least include one AE in your list, metoclopramide is usually very easy to obtain
Can't get it without prescription where I am and I'm a "risk" on the system so I can't fake symptoms either, they would know something was up. Just gonna have to hope I can absorb enough without any AEs

Reactions: wren-briar, potatosandfish and ordep91
potatosandfish

potatosandfish

sleepy
Sep 24, 2024
Can't get it without prescription where I am and I'm a "risk" on the system so I can't fake symptoms either, they would know something was up. Just gonna have to hope I can absorb enough without any AEs
Also in this situation sadly. Can't get a prescription as doctors are already under high suspicion of me. thinking of just taking SN dissolved with water, and try to keep sipping it till i pass out…

• Hugs
Reactions: hangingonbyathread
H

hangingonbyathread

Oct 12, 2024
Also in this situation sadly. Can't get a prescription as doctors are already under high suspicion of me. thinking of just taking SN dissolved with water, and try to keep sipping it till i pass out…
I understand that suspicion. I'm walking on egg shells at the minute. I will fast and then I plan to take a normal dose of paracetamol to help with any headache that may occur and then try gulp the first cup down and when vomiting occurs start sipping more and more until I'm unconscious. I know it's not going to be pleasant but I am willing to put myself through that to end a life time of pain. It will be much worse for me to not carry out the plan at this point. My SN currently clearing customs overseas, really hope it arrives soon. The suspicions are only growing around me and I cannot afford for anyone to intervene.

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar and potatosandfish
potatosandfish

potatosandfish

sleepy
Sep 24, 2024
I understand that suspicion. I'm walking on egg shells at the minute. I will fast and then I plan to take a normal dose of paracetamol to help with any headache that may occur and then try gulp the first cup down and when vomiting occurs start sipping more and more until I'm unconscious. I know it's not going to be pleasant but I am willing to put myself through that to end a life time of pain. It will be much worse for me to not carry out the plan at this point. My SN currently clearing customs overseas, really hope it arrives soon. The suspicions are only growing around me and I cannot afford for anyone to intervene.
Fingers crossed for clearing customs 🤞🤞, I was super worried about that part as well. Do you know when it's due to arrive?

Reactions: hangingonbyathread and wren-briar
H

hangingonbyathread

Oct 12, 2024
Fingers crossed for clearing customs 🤞🤞, I was super worried about that part as well. Do you know when it's due to arrive?
It has cleared their customs and I have an email from the mail carrier in my country saying they are expecting it so I assume it's making its way over now. The tracking provided by the site I bought it from estimates a delivery date between the 19th and 22nd. Fingers crossed it arrives asap as I am ready. The longer it drags on, the more I'm worried about SI and rising suspicion about my "mental state" to others

M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Try to do it at a hotel in the bathroom and leave a note on the door for cleaning staff to not enter and call police. So that way your family doesn't have to find you to save them the trauma.

• Hugs
Reactions: hangingonbyathread
H

hangingonbyathread

Oct 12, 2024
Try to do it at a hotel in the bathroom and leave a note on the door for cleaning staff to not enter and call police. So that way your family doesn't have to find you to save them the trauma.
Thank you. Luckily I live alone. I plan to barricade myself in one room and leave a note so police will know what they are walking into.

Reactions: malevolentdiety