• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
What are your thoughts on using only ibuprofen to CTB with SN? Any precaution I should take? (Should I take multiple? When?)

Oh and should I take paracetamol too?

Reactions: Rue89
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Have you read Stan's guide? My worry is the risk of vomiting out and failing, which is why anti-emetics are so recommended.
I have but the thing is antiemetics are prescription-only in my country and my doctor is very prescription-wary (it took me years only to get sub-par birth control…)

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Rue89
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Stan's guide says 600mg ibuprofen an hour before. Antiemetics are recommended, but not a necessity. Most people seem to vomit even with an antiemetic. I don't think there are any other precautions to take, other than make sure you're not found too soon.

Edit: Actually yes there's one precaution; have a couple backup cups of SN incase you vomit very shortly after drinking it.

Last edited:
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that. It should never take that long to get birth control, even sub-par. Yeah, it's still possible without the antiemetics, if you're willing to risk it and can't access it any other way. Definitely make sure you're not too soon. The 600 ifuprofen should be enough, and I can't find if there's anything saying you can't take paracetamol with the ibuprofen.

There might be more ways to get meto at least, if you're willing to try an app like teledoctors, but you'll have to be good at lying.

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I don't know where you're located, but I'm in the US and managed to get domperidone (antiemetic) from the popular auction site.
I live in France and unfortunately I don't think you can find antiemetics online here, unless you went to the dark web.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I live in France and unfortunately I don't think you can find antiemetics online here, unless you went to the dark web.
I found one that looks like they ship worldwide. It's on the auction site. I'll PM you the link.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I am shooting for SN without antiemetics too. I am tired of lying to doctors, additionally I am forced to live in a country where making an appointment to see a physician costs horrendous amount of money. Somehow I feel like I don't need antiemetics. Now I pray the overcontrolling pro-life authorities here won't try to take my SN over during delivery. Otherwise I'll be screwed.

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I am shooting for SN without antiemetics too. I am tired of lying to doctors, additionally I am forced to live in a country where making an appointment to see a physician costs horrendous amount of money. Somehow I feel like I don't need antiemetics. Now I pray the overcontrolling pro-life authorities here won't try to take my SN over during delivery. Otherwise I'll be screwed.
Hope it goes well for you. I was worried about my SN too but it arrived without problems—I hope it'll be the same for you.

Reactions: Metalhead
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's quite poisonous even without the AE. Realistically you might be more nauseous or vomit, but you also might not.... Stan was trying to optimize the process for comfort and efficiency. That doesn't mean it won't work without antacid and AE. The most important element is fasting.

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
It's quite poisonous even without the AE. Realistically you might be more nauseous or vomit, but you also might not.... Stan was trying to optimize the process for comfort and efficiency. That doesn't mean it won't work without antacid and AE. The most important element is fasting.
Unfortunately I have a tendency to get sick easily so my plan is two ibruprofen (one an hour before and another 15 mins before) some paracetamol 20 mins before and two cups of SN and I'll drink the second if I vomit.
That and fasting ofc

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Hope it goes well for you. I was worried about my SN too but it arrived without problems—I hope it'll be the same for you.
Thank you for kind words! If everything goes well I will carry out blood test of my SN in Thursday. I paid for the delivery about 15 times more than for SN itself to make sure they do everything to deliver this stuff. I hope it won't be the waste of my last money.

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
Where do you live? Same problem here :(

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Where do you live? Same problem here :(
I live in rat trap in Norway. SN is banned here but not illegal (although I have no idea what that means lol). It's apparently caring country but I don't speak Norwegian and I am Polish so I'm third-class citzen and authorities refuse to provide me even the most basic help.

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
I live in rat trap in Norway. SN is banned here but not illegal (although I have no idea what that means lol). It's apparently caring country but I don't speak Norwegian and I am Polish so I'm third-class citzen and authorities refuse to provide me even the most basic help.
Ah I'm sorry :( I hate this world

Buttlerix

Buttlerix

Sep 28, 2020
From what I read it seems to me like fasting and making an extra glass is more important than taking AE.

Im planing on using domperidone 30mg an hour before and fast for 24 hours . Providing I get my SN.....

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I strongly recommend to take metoclopramide before drinking SN. You can go to your GP and tell that you have feelings like you will vomit. I did this and it worked.
And I think that ibuprofen and paracetamol don't ho well together - so use either of them, two tablets should be efficient.

watsonsmith

watsonsmith

Aug 31, 2020
I'm sorry your life brought you to this point.

I don't think there's any need to mix ibuprofen and paracetamol, both are used for the same end – preventing the pain you might feel from a drop in blood pressure. I'd just stick with one (personally ibuprofen always worked better for me).

As for meto – it doesn't seem to be absolutely necessary. @LetzteAusfahrt (bless his soul) passed without taking any recently even after throwing up a little. I won't use any, because of lack of access (I will take Olanzapine though, which is listed as an alternative in Stan's guide).

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Only one or the other, meaning ibubufren or 1000mg of paracetamol

Reactions: Neal
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Wouldn't paracetamol be better? I've taken ibuprofen on an empty stomach before and it upsets my stomach. Or maybe it's different for everyone