• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
My plan is use SN I bought in 2017 before it became a hard item to get. I was thinking that Covid would close the store down. I have access to Olanzapine and ibuprofen. I may use the short quick method. Will Olanzapine do the job or should I try for Metoclopramide? I am beginning to find stores that sell it without a prescription, but are they real or a scam. Then SI bug will come into the mess .I will be glad when it is over.

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot šŸ«–
Apr 6, 2024
People often suggest a purity test for old SN. The last thing you want is to be alive after an attempt with lifelong complications due to partial impurity.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
My plan is use SN I bought in 2017 before it became a hard item to get.
SN is a very stable product and can last indefinitely when stored properly. You can always test it to check before taking it. Don't rush into taking it if that is your only reason.

AEs are not a necessity but they can give you a better shot at keeping it down long enough. Meto is recommended since you need a dopamine antagonist AE.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yeah 2017 is a while back now, maybe your sn has reduced in purity but how significant can't be answered until you test it.

• Informative