D

Deleted member 65988

For real, i ordered mine online. Just googling SN showed a bunch of sites selling it, it's so easy to get it here. Took me by surprise seeing how accessible it is in Brazil.
A bunch?
How many roughly

Reactions: almaPerdida
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
A bunch?
How many roughly
Like 20+ shops. Some chemical shops that sell a bunch of chemical stuff, but also some general shops. There's two famous sites in Brazil that sells everything, like books, stoves, fridges, cellphones, videogames, clothes, etc etc. Even they have SN so sell in their site.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Like 20+ shops. Some chemical shops that sell a bunch of chemical stuff, but also some general shops. There's two famous sites in Brazil that sells everything, like books, stoves, fridges, cellphones, videogames, clothes, etc etc. Even they have SN so sell in their site.
Geez 20+. I only have two that specialize in chemicals, lab equipment and medical equipment. I'd be inclined to trust the chemical shops more though.

Reactions: almaPerdida
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
  • Non-Violent: For me at least, hanging and bridge jumping involves violence that I can't imagine myself doing.
  • Ease of access: sn use to be able to be bought anywhere at a very low cost and it isn't illegal like N. It is still the case in many parts of the world.
  • Less permanent consequences one event or survival: if addressed early there's no consequences, so those are not 100% sure feel more comfortable with it. But it does seem like the whole "there's no consequences at all" thing overstated
  • Relatively painless: people mostly say it's painless although some accounts suggest there's abdominal pain etc, seem like a case by case thing, but imagine if u survived a bridge jump? It is a lot less painless compared to that
  • Private: like hanging it can be done privately, other methods like jumping isn't private

• Informative
Reactions: Arthur Fleck and Klimpop
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

Nov 24, 2023
Geez 20+. I only have two that specialize in chemicals, lab equipment and medical equipment. I'd be inclined to trust the chemical shops more though.
Yeah, it kinda scared me seeing how easy it is to get SN in Brazil. I don't know if it's not a popular method in here, or if it's popular but the authorities haven't noticed and done anything to it yet. I had never heard of it before doing my research on methods.
And same, i bought mine from a chemical shop, seems wayyy more reliable.

Reactions: Arthur Fleck and Deleted member 65988
L

luciole

Dec 28, 2023
i was very lucky to get mine this summer from asia

Reactions: Arthur Fleck
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah, it kinda scared me seeing how easy it is to get SN in Brazil. I don't know if it's not a popular method in here, or if it's popular but the authorities haven't noticed and done anything to it yet. I had never heard of it before doing my research on methods.
And same, i bought mine from a chemical shop, seems wayyy more reliable.
There are a few cases I've seen in Brazil published in medical papers that I translated to read. Maybe, like I told @Arthur Fleck, because we're both 3rd world countries, issues such as a new suicide method just adds to the growing list of social problems so the authorities don't have time to be bothered to worry about such a thing. Thing is, it's still a very rare method despite all the discussions we have here about it. Also, because K Law sold mostly to western countries, it sorta became a bigger problem for them due to media coverage of the method even if other countries like Korea have found people who've bought from Law but it was only 4 of them and they were all dead already so in other countries, this method had gone completely incognito. I'll admit, that's what I took advantage of myself. Chances are that in countries where these sn ctb cases are few and far between, they won't know what it is which is why deaths are infrequently reported so there could be more out there that are unaccounted for.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: wisp, Arthur Fleck and almaPerdida
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

Nov 24, 2023
There are a few cases I've seen in Brazil published in medical papers that I translated to read. Maybe, like I told @Arthur Fleck, because we're both 3rd world countries, issues such as a new suicide method just adds to the growing list of social problems so the authorities don't have time to be bothered to worry about such a thing. Thing is, it's still a very rare method despite all the discussions we have here about it. Also, because K Law sold mostly to western countries, it sorta became a bigger problem for them due to media coverage of the method even if other countries like Korea have found people who've bought from Law but it was only 4 of them and they were all dead already so in other countries, this method had gone completely incognito. I'll admit, that's what I took advantage of myself. Chances are that in countries where these sn ctb cases are few and far between, they won't know what it is which is why deaths are infrequently reported so there could be more out there that are unaccounted for.
That makes a lot of sense. Suicide itself isn't talked much around here, only in September. It makes sense that they don't worry too much about that because there's more things to worry about.
Yeah, SN is very commented in here, i guess it led me to believe it was very common out there. But it's because we discuss methods, rate them, research etc. Seeing something being commented so much in one place makes it seem wayy more common.
And i can def see that happening, the SN cases being far between and they don't realize what's going on with it.
Didn't know about that K Law thing, i am reading about it now. It's interesting, but pretty sad too.

D

Deleted member 65988

That makes a lot of sense. Suicide itself isn't talked much around here, only in September. It makes sense that they don't worry too much about that because there's more things to worry about.
Ah I see, so suicide awareness month is the only time of the year people bother themselves to think about it when suicide happens all year round without stopping even in the face of prevention.

Yeah, SN is very commented in here, i guess it led me to believe it was very common out there. But it's because we discuss methods, rate them, research etc. Seeing something being commented so much in one place makes it seem wayy more common.
That's the initial impression most people have which is why those threads about why sn is so popular pop up every now and then. Off here, these methods are relativky unknown to the wider world because they don't spend time researching these things at all or the source of where these methods are discussed (i.e, forums like this). Meanwhile, the methods discussed aren't your typical ones that most people are familiar with even we do have threads on how to hang but point being, very few people assume that there's chemicals out there that people know exactly how to use to ctb with and we're not talking about rat poison or anything of that nature because we know those rarely ever work. There are medical papers that stress the importance of identifying this method as it seems to be growing in use or at least that's what the medical research anticipated but most people out there who have sn even from K Law haven't even used it yet and are saving it for a time of their choosing.

the SN cases being far between and they don't realize what's going on with it.
Didn't know about that K Law thing, i am reading about it now. It's interesting, but pretty sad too.
True so because it's not common, it's becomes tricky to identify so the countries that had deaths from Laws SN shut the lid on any accessible sources like chemical shops the likes of which you and I bought from in order for there to be no copy-cats whereas in countries where such occurnces of sn ctbs are so low and not in anyway tied to the international investigation around K-Law, they are infrequently reported or poorly handled since some medical facilities don't have the ability to diagnose such a thing and use Methelyne blue contrary to the belief that once they see you, they'll know what you took.

Reactions: Arthur Fleck and almaPerdida
wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
Sì, mi ha spaventato vedere quanto sia facile ottenere SN in Brasile. Non so se non è un metodo popolare qui, o se è popolare ma le autorità non hanno ancora notato e fatto nulla. Non ne avevo mai sentito parlare prima di fare le mie ricerche sui metodi.
E lo stesso, ho comprato il mio da un negozio di prodotti chimici, sembra molto più affidabile.
Unfortunately in Italy it is impossible to obtain a SN, all the sites ask you for documents or a license. I didn't find it on the darknet either, I've seen everything from cocaine to benzos, but not SN

Reactions: almaPerdida and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Unfortunately in Italy it is impossible to obtain a SN, all the sites ask you for documents or a license. I didn't find it on the darknet either, I've seen everything from cocaine to benzos, but not SN
Considering that there were 9 people who bought sn from Law as well the deaths of a professor and a young student in between online class sessions amongst others. It's no surprise they moved to regulate as quickly as possible in Italy. Also you have to remember something like sn doesn't have what narcotics do which is repeat business making it worth the risk to sell on the DN.

Reactions: wisp
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Sure, it may be hard to get SN in germany, but in poland getting SN is the easiest thing ever lol and anyways, all the other method youve listed have such fatal consequences if failed. Id rather fail a ctb attempt by SN than a ctb attempt by jumping.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Considering that there were 9 people who bought sn from Law as well deaths of a professor and a young student in between online class sessions. It's no surprise they moved to regulate as quickly as possible in Italy.
Where do you get these stats?

D

Deleted member 65988

Oh I've just spend a good deal of time reading up on SN ctb cases/articles in other countries. Places like Korea, Italy, Brazil etc..

@dggtscccvfd apologies, I should probably show it but sometimes I lose track of news articles and documents but i do have this web page from the Korean Journal of legal of medicine

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
B

Byebyemap

Dec 4, 2023
Trying to get everything that's needed for it and following the protocol can be a hassle for sure but what makes you think that it's the slowest and most painful method or the most difficult to find in the EU? It's easier to obtain (or already have) something to hang yourself with and I guess you can jump from practically any tall building but I think it's easier to access than inert gas and/or other poisons and drugs used by people to CTB. As for it being slow and painful, from everything I've read, it usually takes people 20-40 minutes to go unconscious and the rest doesn't matter since you won't be conscious of it anyway and you just need to make sure you won't be found for a couple of hours. And painful - for me the worst part of it is the possible vomiting (since I have severe emetophobia) but most people don't care that much about it so I don't see how that could be excruciating. I guess there's the possibility of seizures too but all in all it seems bearable considering you get a way out. Choking, drowning or bleeding to death seem way more painful in my eyes.

I might sound argumentative but in the end of the day everyone should decide for themselves what method they prefer and what would work the best for them in their opinion. I'm not super enthusiastic about taking SN, if I could choose another method without any restrictions I'd definitely not go with SN but I personally see it as the only option I have. Technically I have two other options - hanging and jumping, the ones you mentioned.

There's no way I could make myself jump no matter how much I'm suffering, I'm afraid that I won't die immediately but instead break all of my bones and die in agony and I also don't want my body to get completely messed up like that, I don't wanna traumatize my mother or anyone who finds me for that matter and I've heard some pretty horrific stories from my parents and friends about the jumping cases they've witnessed/know of.

And hanging - I've tried it more times than I can remember, I can never get it right, it's extremely excruciating for me and way harder to set up than SN. Less than 2 months ago I fully believed that hanging would be my method and I thought it'd be way better than SN, I truly wanted to make it work somehow but I just couldn't and currently I'm at a point where it's impossible for me to do it for various reasons.

SN might go wrong too and I'm kind of expecting it considering my bad luck but it's just the only option I have left and I think that goes for a lot of other people too. Other positives in my opinion that I didn't mention - you can do it in the privacy and comfort of your own home and it doesn't really leave a mess.
How would you mess up hanging? Suspended hanging is supereasy, I almost went unconscious just hsnging in there for a few seconds full body weight… Drop the chair, 10-20seconds and you're out…

wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
Considering that there were 9 people who bought sn from Law as well the deaths of a professor and a young student in between online class sessions amongst others. It's no surprise they moved to regulate as quickly as possible in Italy. Also you have to remember something like sn doesn't have what narcotics do which is repeat business making it worth the risk to sell on the DN.
Yes, I just read Law's story... had I learned about it at the beginning of the year, I probably would have already implemented my CTB. The site was closed and the substance totally banned
Come rovineresti l'impiccagione? L'impiccagione sospesa è super facile, sono quasi diventato incosciente solo lì dentro per alcuni secondi pieno peso corporeo ... Lascia cadere la sedia, 10-20 secondi e sei fuori…
The problem with hanging is that you must not be found hanging before 30/40 minutes otherwise you are saveable but you could live like a vegetable. I read it here on the forum, or on a PDF
I confirm that it is a true story, all the Italian newspapers dating back to 2021 and then 2023 talk about it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

I confirm that it is a true story, all the Italian newspapers dating back to 2021 and then 2023 talk about it
Yeap, this was right around the time sn ctbs were gaining attention. I also sometimes think I've looked into SN a lot more than I should've from a research perspective but here we are.

Yes, I just read Law's story... had I learned about it at the beginning of the year, I probably would have already implemented my CTB. The site was closed and the substance totally banned
sn is pretty hard to get in countries that have been flagged as having received packages of IC SN. Although there are still a lot of countries that sell SN without any regulations.

almaPerdida

almaPerdida

Nov 24, 2023
Oh i had heard about Europe in general being pretty hard to get SN, but it sucks that Italy is so hard like that.

Also you have to remember something like sn doesn't have what narcotics do which is repeat business making it worth the risk to sell on the DN.
Makes sense, and if they find someone dead by SN, they might look harder to find the source of it to avoid more suicides. At least in 1st world countries i guess.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
H

hdahsa

Jul 25, 2021
First reason is sure ctb if the procedure is followed. In fact even if it is taken stat and without any other drugs and if one manages to keep it down then ctb is inevitable. There may be some effects like palpitations etc but nothing which cannot be tolerated if you are really bent on ctb.

Second reason is availability. If N were available this easily then that would have been the preferred method.

Third reason is that there are no complicated assemblies or any such thing required. SN, glass of water, way to measure the SN and water is all that is necessary.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858 and ApathyToLife
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Looking through method after method and still so confused. Why does this have to be heinous?

Reactions: wisp
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Looking through method after method and still so confused. Why does this have to be heinous?

Because prolifers dominate and they don't want easy CTB.

• Hmph!
Reactions: iusedtobehappy
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Because prolifers dominate and they don't want easy CTB.
I know I'm preaching to the choir but it should be nobody elses business if someone has decided they have had enough. Pure ego.
Things that stop me:
1) Method that isn't horrible and could result in worse if failed
2) Fear of reincarnation
I'm real spiritual and have read a lot and #2 scares the crap out of me. Well both do.

miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
Why not fentanyl? Pretty easy to get on the darkweb.

I have N, but even so, I think shooting a tiny insulin syringe of fentanyl would be the quickest, easiest way hands down