iOnceFeltAlive

iOnceFeltAlive

Seeking peace
Jul 31, 2020
So I'm probably gonna do SN in a few hours. My parents are going out and should be gone until midnight. I have no antiemetics yet so I'll probably just fast (haven't eaten since around 3 am) and take antacids, ibuprofen, Xanax , and SN. I'll have 2 doses ready and I'm gonna rinse with mouth wash before and after drinking it to get rid of the taste.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sinai Silence, Xiaomi, Deleted member 17331 and 10 others
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I wish you peace. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: iOnceFeltAlive
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I'm sorry it has come to this. We're all here for you regardless of what you choose. I hope you have a peaceful transition ♡

• Love
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i hope you find peace.

• Love
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
You are a brave soul. I'm so sorry.

• Love
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Peace to you. We'll be here if you need some friends for the journey.

LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Unsure what’s the point anymore.. life is so hard
Feb 15, 2020
So I'm probably gonna do SN in a few hours. My parents are going out and should be gone until midnight. I have no antiemetics yet so I'll probably just fast (haven't eaten since around 3 am) and take antacids, ibuprofen, Xanax , and SN. I'll have 2 doses ready and I'm gonna rinse with mouth wash before and after drinking it to get rid of the taste.
I still here??

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I can't imagine what it feels like for the day to be here and to be making ready to drink the SN. I'm praying to the spirit of the universe for you, hoping you find the peace you're looking for. I know you will ((hug))

• Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86 and LostAllHope7651
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Feb 15, 2020
Hey listen im
In the same
Boat.... I have it here to do or not to do.... I so want out but without that 100% don't know
If I can xx
I went to beachy head yesterday the uks most Notorious spot for suicides Notorious spot for suicidesit was magnificent and I'm glad I got
To see it..... you got anything you want to do?

Attachments

• F8A3AF91-63AB-4B22-A41F-FB9A947D1978.jpeg
    F8A3AF91-63AB-4B22-A41F-FB9A947D1978.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 36
iOnceFeltAlive

iOnceFeltAlive

Seeking peace
Jul 31, 2020
Hey listen im
In the same
Boat.... I have it here to do or not to do.... I so want out but without that 100% don't know
If I can xx
I went to beachy head yesterday the uks most Notorious spot for suicides Notorious spot for suicidesit was magnificent and I'm glad I got
To see it..... you got anything you want to do?
Yeah I'm still not sure if I can just yet without the antiemetic. I just woke up in a very shitty mood
I wish it didn't take so long to get my antiemetic in the mail. I'm starting to feel like it won't come in

• Aww..
Reactions: Busdriver and LostAllHope7651
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Feb 15, 2020
Yeah I'm still not sure if I can just yet without the antiemetic. I just woke up in a very shitty mood
I wish it didn't take so long to get my antiemetic in the mail. I'm starting to feel like it won't come in
Antiemetic what's that like buccastem?
You still here??

Last edited:
iOnceFeltAlive

iOnceFeltAlive

Seeking peace
Jul 31, 2020
Antiemetic what's that like buccastem?
You still here??
There's a few different recommended antiemetics out there. The most common one in stans guide is meto. But I ordered domperidone online because It's almost as good as meto and it's available for worldwide shipping. But my package hasn't really made any progress to get to me so I'm kinda loosing hope on that.

• Love
Reactions: LostAllHope7651
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Pls just be sure about that, send u love and wish you peace.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
If you don't have to do it right away, then wait for your antimetics.
Even if they are not absolutely necessary, they will make it easier for you. Just knowing that will keep you calm.

Take your time, the bus runs every time

• Love
Reactions: iOnceFeltAlive and Meditation guide