• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rora

rora

Aug 18, 2023
I'm anxious, mad and absolutely broken right now. My SN was thrown away yesterday, by a family member and I had absolutely no idea. I was casually going about my day today, only to find it gone. I usually keep an eye on it, just to make myself feel better. I didn't bother to check if it was there yesterday, because I had a long day, so I watched a movie with my family and went to sleep. I had kept it inside my wardrobe, pretty hidden from plain sight. I will never have access to it again, everyone in my family now knows. It was my only way out and I don't have any now. This is a nightmare. I can't even put an end to this even if I want to. I'm such a loser, can't even keep my stuff safe. I absolutely have no idea what to do now.

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
I am sorry my friend. JM still have it if you would want order again.

S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
Why waited for it anyway? I would've used it immediately after buying it

• Wow
Reactions: BrainShower
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Yeah but I don't think I would be allowed to, that's the thing. I'm on suicide watch now, by my family.
This is sad... Soon it shall disappear from JM as well the way it's getting publicity.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I am sorry my friend. JM still have it if you would want order again.
Ooh I've never heard of JM 🧐🤔, can you PM me that. I have some to trade of you want.
I'm anxious, mad and absolutely broken right now. My SN was thrown away yesterday, by a family member and I had absolutely no idea. I was casually going about my day today, only to find it gone. I usually keep an eye on it, just to make myself feel better. I didn't bother to check if it was there yesterday, because I had a long day, so I watched a movie with my family and went to sleep. I had kept it inside my wardrobe, pretty hidden from plain sight. I will never have access to it again, everyone in my family now knows. It was my only way out and I don't have any now. This is a nightmare. I can't even put an end to this even if I want to. I'm such a loser, can't even keep my stuff safe. I absolutely have no idea what to do now.
Were they rooting through it to find it then?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yeah but I don't think I would be allowed to, that's the thing. I'm on suicide watch now, by my family.
That's a really, really tough place to be in because they'll be vigilant of your every move and it'll be even harder to get them off your back.
Some people just like having SN in their house because it's comforting to know that it is there when they're ready.
Absolutely true, I haven't used it but I still intend however it's nice to know I don't have to stress about it since sources are all slowly getting out of reach.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I'm such a loser, can't even keep my stuff safe. I absolutely have no idea what to do now.
Don't beat yourself up OP, it's not something you could've possibly anticipated. Please be a little easier on yourself because you are going through a lot right now even if you did lose sn.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That is really cruel and horrible, I'm disgusted by humans who wish to deny others the option of a permanent escape from suffering, the option of a peaceful way to cease existing should always be there no matter what.

Reactions: SquidsCuts and rora
rora

rora

Aug 18, 2023
Why waited for it anyway? I would've used it immediately after buying it
I'm not sure if I'm really ready to do 'it', but I think what makes me that way is fear of what is after, but also anyway I'm waiting for a phase of my life to get over, to get going with ctb.
This is sad... Soon it shall disappear from JM as well the way it's getting publicity.
Hopefully it stays long enough for me to buy it once things start getting better with my family
Don't beat yourself up OP, it's not something you could've possibly anticipated. Please be a little easier on yourself because you are going through a lot right now even if you did lose sn.
Thanks for this, really 🫶 I'm just trying to hold things up together, long enough to calm my family down
That is really cruel and horrible, I'm disgusted by humans who wish to deny others the option of a permanent escape from suffering, the option of a peaceful way to cease existing should always be there no matter what.
It's a battle that can never be won. Humans who are chronically ignorant and insensitive are never going to really understand.

Last edited:
secretariat

secretariat

Mar 2, 2024
damn i also had my SN thrown out. worse feeling ever :/

cant imagine how devastated you are im sorry :(

ive also never heard of JM. if u dont mind, can u pm me?

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Dont worry about it too much. Order some more sn to a pick up point. Then bury it somewhere outside so your family cannot find it or get a cheap P.O. box to store it in.