• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
I'm unsure if this is allowed, but i figured i'd just post my idea for a regimen here, for my specific circumstances.

x 14:00, last meal- start water fasting.
x 6:00, take 15mg of Olanzapine (Antiemetic, if i can't get my hands on meto, then this switches to the PPeh.)
x 3:00, no more liquids
x 1:00, 1000mg paracetamol

This next part i'm unsure about.
x 40m, 40mg diazepam orally, 8 tablets. (Again, not sure if that's gonna stick. Don't have any way to crush the tablets either.)
Start making two cups of SN, 35g each. Then make another cup of 30g- 3 cups total.
x 2m, mouth numbing gel for taste
x 0m, drink and lay down.

I'm mainly wondering what i should do about the diazepam. I know it's mainly used to knock you out much faster, and i don't think 40mg is enough to do that... but it might also reduce anxiety significantly. Sadly it could also make drinking the second or third drink difficult, so again, unsure.

Thoughts? I don't think this is a bad plan, but obviously, it's not perfect either. Quite far from it. Very tempted to just take out the Diazepam from the equation.

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros and valkyrie
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Any reason you are mixing more than the standard 25g of SN ?

Other than that it looks good. I have the same confusion with the benzos, the recommended dose in the PPEH is ridiculously high, 40mg does sound low but should still calm you.

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
Their weight is probably over 100 kg
Yep, weight is 108kg.
Any reason you are mixing more than the standard 25g of SN ?

Other than that it looks good. I have the same confusion with the benzos, the recommended dose in the PPEH is ridiculously high, 40mg does sound low but should still calm you.
Glad it looks good to another.

40mg is sadly all i can get legally.
x 6:00, take 15mg of Olanzapine (Antiemetic, if i can't get my hands on meto, then this switches to the PPeh.)
I should clarify on this- i'll be taking this at increasing intervals for a few days at minimum prior, to let it build up in my system.

Last edited:
C

cannotdothis

Feb 13, 2023
Hi I'm sorry to be a bother. I am very new to this site and SN in general. Is obtaining the SN needed to CTB illegal in the US? If so is there a way I could obtain it without using the dark web? Thank you!

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
Hi I'm sorry to be a bother. I am very new to this site and SN in general. Is obtaining the SN needed to CTB illegal in the US? If so is there a way I could obtain it without using the dark web? Thank you!
No it isn't illegal. It's not too difficult to find either, especially in the US.

Reactions: jessisme
CerberusReapers

CerberusReapers

Dec 19, 2022
I'm unsure if this is allowed, but i figured i'd just post my idea for a regimen here, for my specific circumstances.

x 14:00, last meal- start water fasting.
x 3:00, no more liquids
x 1:00, 1000mg paracetamol

This next part i'm unsure about.
x 40m, 40mg diazepam orally, 8 tablets. (Again, not sure if that's gonna stick. Don't have any way to crush the tablets either.)
Start making two cups of SN, 35g each. Then make another cup of 30g- 3 cups total.
x 2m, mouth numbing gel for taste
x 0m, drink and lay down.

I'm mainly wondering what i should do about the diazepam. I know it's mainly used to knock you out much faster, and i don't think 40mg is enough to do that... but it might also reduce anxiety significantly. Sadly it could also make drinking the second or third drink difficult, so again, unsure.

Thoughts? I don't think this is a bad plan, but obviously, it's not perfect either. Quite far from it. Very tempted to just take out the Diazepam from the equation.
It does look okay, I particularly like that you've gone for three cups. I was only going to go for two. I was wondering though, which mouth-numbing gel is good enough?

• Love
Reactions: LocalAngel
LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
It does look okay, I particularly like that you've gone for three cups. I was only going to go for two. I was wondering though, which mouth-numbing gel is good enough?
I honestly have absolutely no clue. That part isn't something i've gone into detail with yet. Glad more people seem to think it's okay.