• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I am so sorry this happened to you it must have been really rough :[ 🖤 especially after putting in the effort. Was the source MDS? Hope that's okay to ask :> don't feel pressured to reply if not comfy with it

• Love
Reactions: conejo triste
conejo triste

conejo triste

Researching
Aug 12, 2023
I am so sorry this happened to you it must have been really rough :[ 🖤 especially after putting in the effort. Was the source MDS? Hope that's okay to ask :> don't feel pressured to reply if not comfy with it
No, it wasn't MDS. I don't know that source unfortunately haha, but maybe I'll look into that one. Thank you for the kind message I really appreciate. Much love.

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

As you slide your knife in and out of my life
Dec 8, 2023
You may want to try a different test kit from a different brand. Also, there is a product specifically designed to check for nitrites only, as opposed to strips which generally check for multiple substances ot once. Check it out here, and here's a video about how to use it

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
You may want to try a different test kit from a different brand. Also, there is a product specifically designed to check for nitrites only, as opposed to strips which generally check for multiple substances ot once. Check it out here, and here's a video about how to use it
IMG 20240406 WA0002
Hey could you help me reading my test, are my nitrates (upper) is too high
1. Nitrate
2. Nitrite
Thanks

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Dec 8, 2023
Hey could you help me reading my test, are my nitrates (upper) is too high
1. Nitrate
2. Nitrite
Thanks
Hi, yes, your test reads high nitrAtes but I wouldn't worry about it. Most of these strips read high nitrAtes when high nitrites are present.
If your nitrite level is high enough and you stored your SN properly you should be good to go

• Informative
Reactions: grahf
G

grahf

Mar 3, 2024
Hi, yes, your test reads high nitrAtes but I wouldn't worry about it. Most of these strips read high nitrAtes when high nitrites are present.
If your nitrite level is high enough and you stored your SN properly you should be good to go
Thank you so much for replying, when I see SN test in SN bible by Vizzy, it show little nitrates so I'm worried with my test showing high nitrates
97327 SN Test 6
This picture from SN bible show little nitrates

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Dec 8, 2023
Thank you so much for replying, when I see SN test in SN bible by Vizzy, it show little nitrates so I'm worried with my test showing high nitrates
View attachment 134639
This picture from SN bible show little nitrates
Yes, I understand your concern. I'm not an expert but the difference between your result and that shown in the pic might be due to differences between the two strip brands.
Anyway, @Relic is the right person to ask. I hope she won't mind being summoned

• Informative
Reactions: grahf and Relic
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
might be due to differences between the two strip brands
That is a possibility. The strip above with a low nitrate result is Tetra, these are relatively good. Result similar to this is expected from a reagent grade fresh SN, the small time hobby (re)sellers are unlikely to provide that quality. Overall, the test result in question looks fine.

• Informative
Reactions: h.s.p. and grahf
G

grahf

Mar 3, 2024
Yes, I understand your concern. I'm not an expert but the difference between your result and that shown in the pic might be due to differences between the two strip brands.
Anyway, @Relic is the right person to ask. I hope she won't mind being summoned

That is a possibility. The strip above with a low nitrate result is Tetra, these are relatively good. Result similar to this is expected from a reagent grade fresh SN, the small time hobby (re)sellers are unlikely to provide that quality. Overall, the test result in question looks fine.
Thank you so much for replying

Reactions: h.s.p. and Relic