• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

orion182

Aug 8, 2020
I have only this test kit avaible. Can someone help me how to use this kit to test my sn? Screenshot 20200902 190119

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Ace done it, described below

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-test-poland-vendor.41693/page-2#post-762950

Reactions: h.s.p. and _Minsk
O

orion182

Aug 8, 2020
Im still little bit confused how it works. Can someone describe the steps better?

Reactions: _Minsk
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Im still little bit confused how it works. Can someone describe the steps better?
Did you watch that video that was posted here? He left out the part where he puts in the SN into the little jar. Put probably just a small bit in there since there isn't much water in it. Then you compare the color of the mixture with the color chart in the kit.

O

orion182

Aug 8, 2020
Yeah i have seen the video. But Ace's steps totaly diferent than in the video. I am just too dumb for this. I want use Ace's mehod testing but its a bit confusing as its written in that thread. Thats why need someone to explain the test in steps.

M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Test kit should state how much Sn per /litre should be used

O

orion182

Aug 8, 2020
I can't pm you @Walilamdzi for some reason.

Anyway, I did the aquarium test using 2 reagent bottles as shown above. SN is bought from a polish seller selling it inside two ziplock bags.

Used two 1l bottles of distilled water for each test and shook both bottles to let SN dissolve.

For a first test, I aimed for the 2mg/l solution. Squirted away about 1ml (close to 1.3ml because there were some air bubbles inside a syringe) of water from a second bottle. Weighed 2g of SN and poured into a first bottle. Forgot to squirt 1ml from a first to second bottle and wasted 5ml of water. The amount is so small that it didn't affect results at all. Squirted 1ml from a first bottle into a second one and measured its content.

2000mg / 995ml ~ 2.01mg/ml, so the result is ~ 2.01mg/l.

View attachment 38503

For a second test, everything went perfectly. Aimed for the 5mg/l solution. Squirted away 1ml of water from a second bottle. Weighed 5g of SN and poured into a first bottle. Squirted 1ml from a first bottle into a second one and measured its content.

5000mg / 1000ml = 5mg/ml, so the result is 5mg/l.

View attachment 38504

The darker spot inside is due to a camera angle, so it gives a shadow. Look at the brighter spot.

Three other members also tested this SN using the aquarium test and said the results were perfect.

Can someone explain me this testing method step by step?