• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
I'll be able to test it with a drop test method at the start of July and if you'd like to, could share the pics in the separate thread or here.

I'm gonna use this testing kit:

Sera nitrite no2 test kit annie1910 1705 03 annie19102

choosingmydestiny

choosingmydestiny

Jun 1, 2020
did anyone buy from b......-34? (on the famous auction site that starts with an E)
he recently removed the listing. I ordered last week and I'm waiting for it to arrive.
I am curious if there's someone who has this product and would say if it"s good or not

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
did anyone buy from xxxx he recently removed the listing. I ordered last week and I'm waiting for it to arrive
Ziplock bag guy,as we refer to him to safeguard his identity,yes,and he was banned from there. If you know he posted your order/have tracking number,you should be o.k.
However,the tracking seems to stop for ages in Poland...

Last edited:
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
This thread is giving me a headache to read. Can someone pm me some info not blurred out? There are no results for SN on auction site now.

Last edited:
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
I can't pm you @Walilamdzi for some reason.

Anyway, I did the aquarium test using 2 reagent bottles as shown above. SN is bought from a polish seller selling it inside two ziplock bags.

Used two 1l bottles of distilled water for each test and shook both bottles to let SN dissolve.

For a first test, I aimed for the 2mg/l solution. Squirted away about 1ml (close to 1.3ml because there were some air bubbles inside a syringe) of water from a second bottle. Weighed 2g of SN and poured into a first bottle. Forgot to squirt 1ml from a first to second bottle and wasted 5ml of water. The amount is so small that it didn't affect results at all. Squirted 1ml from a first bottle into a second one and measured its content.

2000mg / 995ml ~ 2.01mg/ml, so the result is ~ 2.01mg/l.

20200703 120010

For a second test, everything went perfectly. Aimed for the 5mg/l solution. Squirted away 1ml of water from a second bottle. Weighed 5g of SN and poured into a first bottle. Squirted 1ml from a first bottle into a second one and measured its content.

5000mg / 1000ml = 5mg/ml, so the result is 5mg/l.

20200703 123046

The darker spot inside is due to a camera angle, so it gives a shadow. Look at the brighter spot.

Three other members also tested this SN using the aquarium test and said the results were perfect.

Last edited:
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Anyway, I did the aquarium test...
Three other members also tested this SN using the aquarium test and said the results were perfect.

Post respectfully snipped by me.
I cannot thank you enough @x-Ace-x for all the expense,time and effort you put into this.
I cannot understate how invaluable this information is to others.
You are most definitely living up to your moniker,Ace.

choosingmydestiny

choosingmydestiny

Jun 1, 2020
Ziplock bag guy,as we refer to him to safeguard his identity,yes,and he was banned from there. If you know he posted your order/have tracking number,you should be o.k.
However,the tracking seems to stop for ages in Poland...

what a coincidence! it came today haha. it is indeed packed in a ziplock bag. It was sent by registered mail and my mom answered the door... fuck, I was scared but luckily she didn't ask questions. I'm glad I ordered few days before he was banned

I am quite sure he will be back though (hasn't he been banned before?)

and delivery was fast, I ordered June 24th.

thanks @x-Ace-x for sharing your test results :heart:

xkidx

xkidx

Feb 15, 2020
does anyone know how long sn stays good after opening it? i also have the one from the ziplock guy and i did the bloodtest like a month ago

Reactions: Raminiki
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020

Anyway, I did the aquarium test using 2 reagent bottles as shown above. SN is bought from a polish seller selling it inside two ziplock bags.

Used two 1l bottles of distilled water for each test and shook both bottles to let SN dissolve.

For a first test, I aimed for the 2mg/l solution. Squirted away about 1ml (close to 1.3ml because there were some air bubbles inside a syringe) of water from a second bottle. Weighed 2g of SN and poured into a first bottle. Forgot to squirt 1ml from a first to second bottle and wasted 5ml of water. The amount is so small that it didn't affect results at all. Squirted 1ml from a first bottle into a second one and measured its content.

View attachment 38503

For a second test, everything went perfectly. Aimed for the 5mg/l solution. Squirted away 1ml of water from a second bottle. Weighed 5g of SN and poured into a first bottle. Squirted 1ml from a first bottle into a second one and measured its content.

View attachment 38504

The darker spot inside is due to a camera angle, so it gives a shadow. Look at the brighter spot.

Is this good results ?

choosingmydestiny

choosingmydestiny

Jun 1, 2020
Weird question but would low bloodpressure give me an advantage with this method? I've always had issues with dizziness, light headedness, falling asleep easily... so i would guess, passing out would be quite soon?

Reactions: x-Ace-x
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Weird question but would low bloodpressure give me an advantage with this method? I've always had issues with dizziness, light headedness, falling asleep easily... so i would guess, passing out would be quite soon?

Same. Some orthostatic hypotension and always low blood pressure when I get it checked. I pass out easily with a small dose of hypnotic medication or small amount of alcohol. So I think all the regimen medications may have a stronger effect on me.

Reactions: Saed and x-Ace-x
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Here is a better picture of 5mg/l without a shadow inside from a previous test using distilled water.

20200703 144036

Just tested with tap water and results are the same. Took some time because it's night and to find a good enough lighting wasn't easy. Couldn't get rid of a shadow inside, though.

20200704 000237

The test results were perfect. Direct light makes colors a bit brighter but you get the idea :)

Based on these results, I don't think there's a difference between using tap or distilled water. Maybe it's different with some tests, but so far haven't seen any evidence about it.

choosingmydestiny

choosingmydestiny

Jun 1, 2020
Same. Some orthostatic hypotension and always low blood pressure when I get it checked. I pass out easily with a small dose of hypnotic medication or small amount of alcohol. So I think all the regimen medications may have a stronger effect on me.
thanks for your answer :)

View attachment 38503

View attachment 38504

is it inside a small, and then in a larger ziplock bag (like double packed) and is the SN a slightly yellow color? (I think I have the exact same)
would you reccommend just keeping it in the double ziplock bag or put it in some kind of container to preserve it better?
thanks again for your patience to test it, I'd probably do it wrong myself
@x-Ace-x You ole perfectionist,you :heart:
This is so appreciated.
Thanks a million I'm sure ziplockbag guy is sitting on a log in Białowieża Forest,saying "See,I told you so",as he raises a glass of Krupnik in your honour.
:))
I'm so jealous of people with this much precision. I am even scared to open the bag without ripping it lol (kind of irrational)

Last edited:
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
is it inside a small, and then in a larger ziplock bag (like double packed) and is the SN a slightly yellow color? (I think I have the exact same)
Yes :)

would you reccommend just keeping it in the double ziplock bag or put it in some kind of container to preserve it better?
I keep it inside three ziplock bags. Originally there were two, but I accidentally made a small hole in the outer bag, so put a patch on it and put everything in another bag. I've had this SN since the start of March and opened 5 or more times. It doesn't degrade fast, unless you're in a very humid place like sauna.

If you're very worried, could put everything in a plastic/glass container and add some moisture absorbing pads. But generally, it's not required.

Last edited:
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020

View attachment 38503

View attachment 38504

I hope you will not find this comment rude in any way. But Maybe you feel a bit more creative? Like creating a youtube video or something? Would be very useful to have a detailed video of testing....

C

Calyce

Jun 14, 2020
I can confirm ziplock stuff is legit (at least the one I received few days ago).
I also used a drop test but a different one. I'm explaining how I proceeded just in case there is a flaw in the procedure.

Here's what is in the box

The test upper limit is 1mg/l. I did not have a sufficiently precise scale so I used 3 glasses containing 100ml of demineralized water.

I put 1g in the first glass

I made sure it was completely dissolved in the water. Concentration in glass 1 is now 10g/l. Then I took with the syringe 1ml from glass 1 and put it in glass 2. Concentration in glass 2 is now 100mg/l. Finally I took 1ml from glass 2 and put it in glass 3. Concentration in glass 3 is now 1mg/l.

Following the test kit instruction, I used the syringe to put 5ml of glass 3 in both of the vials. In one of the vial, I put 5 drops of reagent 1 followed by 5 drops of reagent 2. The color changed almost immediately but waited 5 minutes as specified in the notice.

Here's the result.

It is difficult to tell between 0.8mg/l and 1mg/l.

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
I hope you will not find this comment rude in any way. But Maybe you feel a bit more creative? Like creating a youtube video or something? Would be very useful to have a detailed video of testing....
I don't find it rude in any way but there are already lots of testing videos, even showing my used kit, so I don't think that would benefit anyone :hug:

Even if it was just for our purposes, there isn't any high level calculations here. All we do is weigh some amount of SN and make it so only several mg/l are dissolved. Other than getting mg/ml value, there isn't much else to calculate.

I can confirm ziplock stuff is legit (at least the one I received few days ago).
I also used a drop test but a different one. I'm explaining how I proceeded just in case there is a flaw in the procedure.

View attachment 38689

Here's what is in the box

View attachment 38690

The test upper limit is 1mg/l. I did not have a sufficiently precise scale so I used 3 glasses containing 100ml of demineralized water.

View attachment 38691

I put 1g in the first glass

View attachment 38692

I made sure it was completely dissolved in the water. Concentration in glass 1 is now 10g/l. Then I took with the syringe 1ml from glass 1 and put it in glass 2. Concentration in glass 2 is now 100mg/l. Finally I took 1ml from glass 2 and put it in glass 3. Concentration in glass 3 is now 1mg/l.

Following the test kit instruction, I used the syringe to put 5ml of glass 3 in both of the vials. In one of the vial, I put 5 drops of reagent 1 followed by 5 drops of reagent 2. The color changed almost immediately but waited 5 minutes as specified in the notice.

Here's the result.

View attachment 38693

View attachment 38694

View attachment 38695

It is difficult to tell between 0.8mg/l and 1mg/l.
Thanks for the test! Very informative :)

Sorry if I misunderstood, but what's the point in having 2 vials?

Having 3 100ml cups of water is the same as 2 1l but I think it's very easy to do a costly mistake this way. If you put a bit too much, or too little, the expected mg/l value changes drastically.

1000mg / 100ml / 100ml / (100ml / 1000) = 1mg/l.

But even a slightest change in volume, like 5ml
1000mg / 105ml / 105ml / (105ml / 1000) ~ 0.86mg/l.

Or as small as 0.1ml change in syringe
1000mg / 100ml / 100ml * 0.9ml / (100ml / 1000) = 0.9mg/l.

Though it's less likely to happen.

I also agree it's hard to measure a color between these shades of purple. So now we have 5 tests in total of this guy's SN. 3 of them are with pictures :)

How did you measure 100ml in each glass? I imagine using a scale would be the best option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saed
C

Calyce

Jun 14, 2020
Sorry if I misunderstood, but what's the point in having 2 vials?
This is the way the kit is done. There's a slight change in the color when looking at them through the non treated vial. I suppose in our case it is overkill since we use demineralized/distilled water, but I can imagine using this kit with water not that "clean".

How did you measure 100ml in each glass? I imagine using a scale would be the best option.

I used a measuring glass on a scale. That (and the syringe) is not the most precise method but it is sufficient to verify that we have the real stuff.

Reactions: Saed
choosingmydestiny

choosingmydestiny

Jun 1, 2020
Yes :)

I keep it inside three ziplock bags. Originally there were two, but I accidentally made a small hole in the outer bag, so put a patch on it and put everything in another bag. I've had this SN since the start of March and opened 5 or more times. It doesn't degrade fast, unless you're in a very humid place like sauna.

If you're very worried, could put everything in a plastic/glass container and add some moisture absorbing pads. But generally, it's not required.
thanks so much! I'm keeping it stored like it is (double bags) and hidden in a tin container. It's not humid where I live so It will be fine indeed xx
Update
Ziplockbag guy just came through for me.
Still waiting on the meto
The SN looks so innocent to me, haha like sugar :p

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: x-Ace-x and Saed
choosingmydestiny

choosingmydestiny

Jun 1, 2020
hey everyone, me again lol. Anyone else already has little hard clumps in their SN from ziplock bag guy? I haven't even opened it yet. Hope this is normal. (SN is stored in a dry and dark space)
thankss
just did a quick search and it appears to be normal :) can't think very logically so I always look up every little detail.... i'm so annoying :p

thanks every one for the help so far :heart:

Last edited:
C

Calyce

Jun 14, 2020
hey everyone, me again lol. Anyone else already has little hard clumps in their SN from ziplock bag guy? I haven't even opened it yet. Hope this is normal. (SN is stored in a dry and dark space)
thankss
just did a quick search and it appears to be normal :) can't think very logically so I always look up every little detail.... i'm so annoying :p

I have some too. I used one of those hard clumps when I tested my SN (see my post in this thread) and the result was as expected. So I assume it is ok.

Reactions: Raminiki and Saed
L

LifeIntolerance

Feb 7, 2020
thankss

I have from them too. I didn't open my SN, keep it in a dry and dark place too. Keep calm and enjoy your SN.

Reactions: Saed and Busdriver
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
thankss

It means the SN has no anti caking agent in it. Makes it even more pure.