• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Has anyone tested the sn sources from Poland, the one from al***** and bm? I know that the sn from al is from the sa company. How reliable are these sources? You could tell me in private conversations if there's something you can't say here. Also are there other reliable sources from Europe? I live in Bucharest, Romania and I was wondering if there are other sources that ship here

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
i have one person that got it from bm, but i think they didnt ctb. im still not sure if im getting it or not.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
i have one person that got it from bm, but i think they didnt ctb. im still not sure if im getting it or not.
Do you know if the source from bm is reliable? Is the sn from there pure enough?

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
he got it and it's probably pure (tested)

S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
Does anyone know if SD and ADC will deliver to the UK? Are these good sources for SN and AE?

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I
Does anyone know if SD and ADC will deliver to the UK? Are these good sources for SN and AE?
Ive heard conflicting things about SD only shipping to the US but also that they ship Worldwide.

I'm thinking you could open a mail resending account in the US and have it forwarded to your country if it is US only?

delta.sigma

delta.sigma

Spiritual Warrior
Jun 17, 2023
<<< Also looking for info on SN procurement in the UK.

+ IDK WTF all these acronyms mean :I:notsure::))

Reactions: anastenka
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Everything was ordered through A
+ IDK WTF all these acronyms mea
They are abbreviations for sources since mentioning them publicly is not allowed.