• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I managed to find a few local sources (insanely cheap at that, we're talking 5 bucks for 1kg here). Problem is that one of them only sells to schools and the others are for sale on online market places and I'll most likely have to talk directly to the sellers for those. I don't think that would go well since my cognitive skills are pretty bad and deteriorating rapidly, and I also look and sound quite young for my age, I don't fit the image of a person who'd be buying SN for its intended purposes and I don't wanna raise any suspicion or for it to go poorly so I'd rather order it, probably from outside of the country.

So basically the title + if I can't be PMed right away how can I do research on my own? I don't have much time and my brain's falling apart so I don't know how to go about it. Should I just be active in the SN thread and hope for someone to send me a source at some point?

Reactions: MrBrownUpsideD
plum!

plum!

Jan 6, 2024
Hi, can't PM you bc I made a new account but have you had any luck with SN? Asking as a fellow Balkanoid