• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Ten days after I paid my SN, I finally see the magic words "Order Status: Shipped". When I saw the mail from the shipping company I jumped for joy and ended up dancing while laughing…one of my happiest moments in months. Nor am I going to get excited because I have seen posts from people where the shipping company made a mistake or lost the package, I hope that is not the case.
I have been quite anxious this week because after deciding on CTB with SN I started looking at the companies that I liked the most. The one that convinced me only shipped to companies or research sites. I saw that option when I was already entering the details of my order so I started looking for a company in my city and chose a small laboratory.

The fact is that I put the data they asked me (including my alias within the company ... etc) in addition to creating a signature for my email with the company logo, my name, mobile, job title, my real address and the real of the company (I put that my address was for "administrative management", which was one of the services offered by the laboratory). I would recommend creating an email from 0, perhaps with the name of the company, in my case I used mine that I have since I was 8 xD...

I had a bad time when I wanted to make the payment and I got a message saying "we will contact you shortly." This message already got on my nerves; As I gave them my mobile number, I began to prepare some phrases in English related to the subject (how we would use it ... etc) in case they called me, but in the end, they sent me an email requesting the VAT number of the company. I learned a bit and saw that it was a code for companies that traded within the EU, so I indicated that "our company" did not work outside the country, for now. Then they sent me the link to make the payment. I did not like the idea that the billing and shipping addresses were the same (in my case, logical, but for a company not so much, I think).

As I said before, I am not going to "celebrate" it until I have it in my hands, I don't know if it is because of the signature in the email I did or a bit of the experience I got in my previous job, but the fact is that it worked. For now, I'm going to get myself a pizza to celebrate it :hug:.