Helpneedtips

Helpneedtips

Jun 5, 2020
IMG 20200630 110944

So, my SN set up is ready. I'll just eat the brownies I bought, then start fasting. The SN supplier in my country seemed pretty trustworthy, they included a certification that its 99% NANO2 and an official receipt. I'm kind of concerned about the antiemetic though. Meto is prescription in my country, so I got domperidone instead, which is otc. Im worried though, because 1. Its hella cheap. Everyone was saying AE cost more than the SN, but i got the ten tablets for about a dollar in total (converted). Granted, its generic so that might be why its cheap. We also have weak currency, so everything seems cheap when converted to dollar. 2. It doesnt explicitly say anti emetic. Whats written is "domperidone maleate 10 mg film coated tablet, gastro kinetic", could i possibly have the wrong drug? Are there other domperidones out there...?

Anyway, here is my set up. If you think there would be a problem with the combination of drugs I bought, please tell me, thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, eeyore9128, death unto me and 6 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
View attachment 38332

View attachment 38334

So, my SN set up is ready. I'll just eat the brownies I bought, then start fasting. The SN supplier in my country seemed pretty trustworthy, they included a certification that its 99% NANO2 and an official receipt. I'm kind of concerned about the antiemetic though. Meto is prescription in my country, so I got domperidone instead, which is otc. Im worried though, because 1. Its hella cheap. Everyone was saying AE cost more than the SN, but i got the ten tablets for about a dollar in total (converted). Granted, its generic so that might be why its cheap. We also have weak currency, so everything seems cheap when converted to dollar. 2. It doesnt explicitly say anti emetic. Whats written is "domperidone maleate 10 mg film coated tablet, gastro kinetic", could i possibly have the wrong drug? Are there other domperidones out there...?

Anyway, here is my set up. If you think there would be a problem with the combination of drugs I bought, please tell me, thank you.
I pmed you. Domperidone is good, dw

Reactions: Helpneedtips
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Half a kilo of SN? Wow. If the toxicity doesn't kill you, you could always just drop the container onto your head! :))
Yep. They dont ship small amounts here. Only big cups

• Hugs
Reactions: Helpneedtips and Deleted member 17331
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Good luck! Wish you a pleasant journey in whatever you choose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Helpneedtips
Helpneedtips

Helpneedtips

Jun 5, 2020
Half a kilo of SN? Wow. If the toxicity doesn't kill you, you could always just drop the container onto your head! :))

Lol, this made me laugh. SN has so many uses :ahhha:
Good luck! Wish you a pleasant journey in whatever you choose.

Thanks. My first instinct was to go ahead and fast to push through today, but on second thought, its probably too impulsive to do it just because i received the SN. I originally didn't intend to leave a note, but when I have my tools to ctb in front of me, im starting to think that its better to have a note after all.

I'll probably write up my note properly and work out the logistics of my plan so i wont be found too soon. Either way, there is a certain comfort (or i guess relief?) that i have the tools to ctb relatively peacefully in the time of my own choosing.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal and AnxietyAttack44
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
View attachment 38332

View attachment 38334

Propranolol could complate ur setup more. I will use propranolol too. Keep us updated while ctb

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Wish u all the best in whatever u decide to do brother. Take ur time ... No rush to ctb.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Dear SN seller: I'm not using the product for scientific, culinary, or artesanal purposes, I just need enough to test its purity and kill myself. Could you please only send 100g? Any more is just a waste, and someone else with different needs could benefit from the surplus. I don't have anyone else to give it to or I would. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: charlottewilts, Helpneedtips and Saed
Helpneedtips

Helpneedtips

Jun 5, 2020
Propranolol could complate ur setup more. I will use propranolol too. Keep us updated while ctb

Yeah, i'd prefer to have propanolol as well, but getting a prescription for it seems more trouble than its worth for me.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
solanastan16

solanastan16

May 4, 2021
View attachment 38332

View attachment 38334

We have the same SN, paracetamol, and domperidone brand!! Can't help but think we're from the same place. Wherever you are hope you're resting well