• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mind_split

mind_split

Sep 29, 2023
hi everybody

I was finally able to order some SN and it went thru customs. yayy.

Im going to test it as soon as possible ofc but Im wondering if its common to receive the salt sealed in a plastic bag/package and not in a bottle or similar.
It seems to be proper sealed but they also changed the label to XYZ. This is what the plastic bag says too. They told me beforehand thats only because they cannot ship and label it as NaNO2.

Or is it probably scam?

Has anyone experienced the same or similar?

Thank you!

Im verry happy because I finally received the package - in the same time Id be very sad If I got scammed. I just wanna prepare everything. Im ready to CTB.

Last edited:
S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
What country is tgis source from? I suggest buying a testing kit

mind_split

mind_split

Sep 29, 2023
If i were you, i would delete the part where it say what was renamed to...just in case.
thanks!
Where did you find this source if I may ask? Please test your NaNO2 with litmus paper. If it's 99% pure, it should be on the pH scale with 9.
asia located. thanks for your answer. still need to do some research about testing its purity.. ill let u know asap.

im just a bit sceptical because of the package.

Last edited: