• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
For fellow members who survived SN or got resurrected,
how much was your hospital bill including paid by insurance or government funding?

and what insurance did you have at the time?
I will go buy some, in case I change my mind halfway or get resurrected too.

Big hugs to you all who did SN and survived.
:hug:

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
For fellow members who survived SN or got resurrected,
how much was your hospital bill including paid by insurance or government funding?

and what insurance did you have at the time?
I will go buy some, in case I change my mind halfway or get resurrected too.

Big hugs to you all who did SN and survived.

In America, if you work for at the federal or state level, all of your stuff is paid for. Without giving out too much info, I work for one of them. You also get a $25,000 life insurance policy for anything after 2 years inclusion. State/Federal workers kill themselves often or fall victim to diseases. I pay about $180 a month, while my employer covers the other $1200 a month. I heard from others that they pay $1600 a month family plan from Blue Cross Blue Shield with a $3000 deductible. Meaning you have to pay $3000 out of pocket before insurance kicks in.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf