• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
That's true, big difference between sedentary and athlete--I'm an athlete of sorts, and when I did the heart stress test on the treadmill at the doctors office last year, my pulse got up to154 and I hardly noticed it, and not out of breath either(cardiologist was quite pleased)---But 15 years prior, 30 pounds more, no exercise in 5 years, I almost collapsed and had to stop the test
Yes, as I've mentioned, I have no concern about the rapid heartbeat. And my post is about feedback on my regimen.

Last edited:
Reactions: outrider567
T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
Well, I just received Propanolol. Please, DO NOT ask me how I got it. I'm planning to CTB next week and I have other things to focus on. Please start another thread if you have those sorts of questions. : ) So I guess I should add it into my regimen. Will have to read up on testing it beforehand. I've read that it's extremely bitter and can cause vomiting because of that. I believe those were instances where folks mixed it with the SN, not sure. Any thoughts on that? I already know what Propanolol does, etc. I'm asking for thoughts on the taste being so bitter that it causes vomiting, which of course would not be helpful with SN. If I take it, it will be before drinking the SN not with the SN. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Someone123, Deleted member 31858 and madebrief